H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

Greenhouse get too hot for ya? I see ya got one... Mine does. I want to put one of the 'attic fans with a thermostat and works on R/H too.

Greenhouse get too hot for ya? I see ya got one... Mine does. I want to put one of the 'attic fans with a thermostat and works on R/H too.

...Grew in there years ago...plants did real well too...unfortunately, they were all males...lolool...we use it for starting seedlings for the garden and growing the tomatoes...they like it, but if Ya' forget to open the roof vent on a hot day, then not so much...I like the shed...it gives me an upper hand at controlling environment and pests...not to mention security...
Great pictures Hook the plants are beautiful and that lake for a backdrop makes them even prettier.

...Thanks Jax...never a shortage of water here...we drank from from the lake for 15 years...probably still would be, except something happened to the water line when we poured the floor for the basement(one joint,,,not double clamped!...ooops!)...

...anyways...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Mornin' all!:ciao:...quick update...had the autos out for a feed today before lights out...just about 2 months since they hit the wet sheets...
...Sugar Momma Twins...

That water sure isn't solid anymore........

"...twice over." I have 30-amp service, lol. That's the house (two stories plus basement) and the shed. I can't grow like I used to, that's for sure! Then again, I don't grow like I used to... But it'd be nice to throw 600-1,000 watts' worth of lights into the grow space without knowing that it'd blow fuses the instant the timer kicked things on.

BtW, we have natural gas around here, so it's not quite as bad as you probably think (close, maybe ;) ). I wouldn't live somewhere that forced me to use electricity to heat water, the house, and run the kitchen stove. That's freakin' crazy talk, lol. I feel sorry for people that must use propane or oil. But electric heating? Just move. . . .

Our cottage up in Ontario was run totally off grid with propane. Was the easiest pain free way.. only issue was toting ice for cold beer. But I'd take that shit back EVERY DAY.
Electric stove man it sucks. Heat aint any different = fireplace. Water is the same temp until boiled.
So we traded out our gas fridge and gas stove for electric and electric lights. WAY prefer gas lights - the cottage is still piped for it.

The ONE thing that changed with electric. They numbered all the cottages and hey.... well we got 420! winner winner chicken dinner! woohoo. I was like 14 and already smoking Mexican brick weed. Didn't know back then what 420 meant. Now I bet the locals would shoot it out for that number.

Hook, ice went out 1st week in May?? or 2nd week? It's a sign when the ice goes out late. I forget what the sign is, it's been pretty long since it went out late.

Cold winter you missed. Make up for lost time you must.

I'm about 3 daze away from my Kayak, our lake and the most beautiful country I've ever seen. People aren't to bad either, once they find out you smoke weed. Which is WAY cool.

It takes me daze to adjust to the different pace of life.
Thats the thing I need to have a lot more of.

Love that pic of your tarp with the soil mix going. That could have been our driveway about the same time too. Do it once and enjoy you non-work work. I'm interested to see how Docs kit works with that soil.

Those raised beds look GREAT - why not grow cannabis in that same soil?? The light reflecting off the lake will help grow some BIG ASS plants. Is the view to the lake east facing??

It may be 60f for 6 inches down, then its blue ball cold.

60F wait that is blue ball cold, just sayin. It might be ok for a jump, not too good for falling out of kayak.

Did you go in and eye up the drawer with your trunks in it? Now that would be a frosty bud...

Wait... are you sure you're sure?

Not even sure what that means??

However it doesn't sound like fun.

Frosty - eye up - and trunks

Oye ..... backpedaling to my beer and more weed.

Thanks bob for coming by...I hold you responsible for my switch to organic growing, so good to have you along if I stumble and fall:Namaste:...I follow Stank closely as well, as he's being killing it with his recipe..yeah!...late start...but coming together...wish we could have had Ya' legal before/during your northern stay...next year for sure it seems....
...I have to readjust to a laid back as well...the workload/stress of our daughters impending house sale has been taxing to say the least...scheduled closing date is the 29th of this month...but we do what we can for our kids...
...I was tempted to throw something in the raised beds, but will wait till next year, if I do....kinda like flying under the radar...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Those raised beds, you grow in them right - veggies and what not?? Same thing with Cannabis. Nothing different. The grow stores want your money. Plants want your soil.

I'm going with the soil. So far so good. Spend my money at the seed bank instead. o_O

You're going to do GREAT ... you use lake water to water your plants??

Evenin' bob!...I've always been soil, of different mixes...I started out using miracle gro(with good results I must add) for a couple years, then switched to designer nutes for a couple more...not surprising(to me) no amazing difference in yield...so I kinda figger' the higher priced nutes aren't worth the extra cost...then I got interested in Doc's kit and following high brix journals as well as organic ones like yours, so last year I decided, wtf, I'll give it a shot on my own ...sourcing locally was hard for some of the stuff you use, but being close to the border I was able to pick some stuff up stateside, and the harvest last year was a personal best, so for the first time, I didn't dump my grow soil into the raised beds and am running it again...finding products locally has greatly improved this year...I attribute that to the impending legalization...the one thing still hard to find, even on the zon.ca, is neem cake/meal...sooner or later I'll find a source where I can pay in canuck bucks...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

...will have an update tomorrow with pics of the photo girlz...too beat tonight...

60 degrees???????????? I run my cement pond at about 90 degrees........ Like a big ass hot tubs at night. I love to slip out there, strip buck ass naked and take a swim with all the steam coming off the water......... The sad thing is we only get about 2 months of good weather for swimming.

Girls look great there Dr Hook

...won't be legal till Mid October Woody...hope to have my "four" (plus 5...:rofl:) harvested by then, and I shut down till the spring...
...Yeah this lake is "refreshing" at the best of times, like mid 70's, but if we get an offshore wind, turns it over and it gets cool again...should be getting the boat fired up soon, and I'll have more accurate surface temps...and fish pics...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

So...update from yesterday...I did all the 7's out and added a couple table spoons of bat shit to each pot and top dressed with a 50/50 mix of EWC and Sea Compost...same thing for the 15's, that stayed inside...this old back and a more recent hip nag, says don't try and move those girlz...especially wet!...watered with 15 gallons of rested water with a couple table spoons of molasses added to each 5 gallon bucket...I think they're still a lil' sluggish, but are moving forward...

...group shot...

...Blue Dream...

...White Widow...

...Blue Dream 2...

...Tutankhamen...

...Cotton Candy...

...Durban Poison...

...Panama X Malawi...

...Purple Envy...

...Caramelo...

...Molasses water...

...Garden shot...eating spinach now...most are doing well with the exception of a couple cuke plants and one row of beets...still lots tho'...

...Thats it for a couple/few days, unless something out of the ordinary comes about...Have a GREAT weekend...smokem' if Ya' gottem"...

...Cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom