Happy House - First Autoflower Medical Grow - Indoor

hey Happy House how are you . was thinking about what you have been up to and wondering how the girls are

Update - 1 last auto, 3 mom clones and 11 baby clones

Hello all! I finally got on my laptop and am giving an update. Better late than never!

Beuhla is still going strong. She is 104 days old today. She is getting 2 ml of cal/mag, 1.5 ml of micro and 3.5 ml of grow with 6 ml of Big Bud added every other watering. She is huge with so many buds! They are all solid and dense and most are as big as the biggest buds on the other plants. She has outperformed all expectations. Just waiting anxiously for her to be ready to harvest. I feel like it will be very soon as she is killing off a lot of leaves. We ended up bending her over with string and training her to lean because she outgrew the tent. I really never expected this from an auto and I have to wonder if there is more of the cannabis and not as much ruderallis in her.
Sorry I've been away so long guys. Between the dentist and work, life got a bit busy for a bit. I'll try to be a bit more regular with my posting or I'll be successful and get hubby to post every so often. You'll get a much more technical update from him full of pictures since that is the type of guy he is.

Happy days everyone!

Love how they are looking HH!

You guys are doing a great job, I'm super happy for you guys:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom