Happy House - First Autoflower Medical Grow - Indoor

Lol! With my hip replacement, airport security can be fun! It was fine. The nerve got hit a few times during the root canal which was horrible but other than that it was what it was. Tooth pulling sounds horrific with all the cracking but it is more pressure than anything. Only issue is that I can't medicate for fear of a dry socket. My dentist only uses Novocain, no nitros or norcos. But I have lots of IB profin so it's all fine. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Lol! With my hip replacement, airport security can be fun! It was fine. The nerve got hit a few times during the root canal which was horrible but other than that it was what it was. Tooth pulling sounds horrific with all the cracking but it is more pressure than anything. Only issue is that I can’t medicate for fear of a dry socket. My dentist only uses Novocain, no nitros or norcos. But I have lots of IB profin so it’s all fine. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Glad it went well. :thumb: Good deal only needing ibuprofen for the pain, but it didn't start with N so it didn't work for me :)

We put the drying buds in jars today. After cutting off the stems, we ended up just shy of 3 ounces between the three. We did, of course, smoked some of each.

Blueberry is my favorite by far. Hits hard and pretty immediate. Tastes and smells just like blueberries. Amnesia Haze tastes earthy and lemony. She gets you really high up too and pretty giggly. And the Northern Lights was earthy and smelled a bit like pine. It did have me flying as well but I was so fried by that time that I couldn't tell you what the high did to me. I was staring off into space.

3d307c82a5679456d924529419451ed3.jpg

I used the trim from the northern lights to make cannabutter. I put it in the oven at 240 for about an hour turning every 20 mins or so. It is now in a crock pot with 4 sticks of butter and water. I'm going to let it cook until I come home tomorrow. If I didn't screw up the decarb process, should be pretty good butter. We'll see.

I think Misty will be coming down this weekend. Big ole' Beuhla will be going for a while yet but at least she has room now. I'm actually pretty proud of how good the buds ended up so far. With more cure they will taste even better! More training for bigger yields is my next goal. ...

Nicely done and glad they're all doing their job for ya ;). My blueberry was also fast-acting!

I'm not sure what the ambient RH is where you are but you should keep an eye on the moisture in those jars to make sure your harvest isn't overrun with mold. I dry and cure with a hygrometer in every jar until they're at 62% and the Bovedas go in.

Ok bought some seeds yesterday. Here's my future crops:

Dutch Passion Blueberry
Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream
Cali connection Girl Scout cookies
Dutch passion white widow
Bomb seeds gorilla bomb

And I'm getting free:
G13 labs seeds skunk #1
Dinafem seeds critical + 2.0
Barney's farm seeds amnesia lemon
Dinafem seeds of kush
G13 labs seeds peach purée cbd
G13 labs blueberry gum
Th seeds strawberry glue
DNA genetics LA confidential
Blimburn girls scout cookies

And I took a bunch of cuttings from my 3 clones and purchased a seed station for them. My son also finally LST'd the 3 clones. I'm trying to get him more involved since he said he said he was anxious about screwing it up and I want to teach him that he just needs to get in there and try. I mess up plenty and we still got a reasonable harvest. We are getting there. Will post pics tonight!

Hello! I had the "brilliant" idea of moving the humidity/temp meter to the opposite side of the tent so that the heater isn't blowing directly on it and the humidity and temp have been a lot more stable.

Temp: 77 degrees
Humidity: between 37 to 43%

I also did a little LST on the two northern lights and added more coco to all the plants as it has settled on all of them. I also removed any leaves that were touching the soil at the bottom to allow for more air to get in underneath.

Beuhla_-_untrained_2.JPG

Beuhla_-_untrained.JPG

This is Beuhla before training. She is hitting her stride for sure.

Beuhla_-_trained_2.JPG
Beuhla_-_trained.JPG

Here she is after LST. I put the bottom pipe cleaner as an anchor and then bent the stalk away from the light. Hopefully, opening up the bud sites on the bottom.

Thumbalina_2.JPG
Thumbalina1.JPG

Here is Thumbalina. She is the other Northern Lights and is the second biggest. I think she was bound and determined not to live up to her namesake!

Claire_2.JPG
Claire1.JPG

This is Claire - she is an Amnesia Haze. I will more than likely train her next week. I want her to grow just a little more before I do it. Am I right in my thinking?

Misty_2.JPG
Misty12.JPG

This is Misty - Blueberry. I'm waiting to train her until she is a little bigger. Next week or the following.

Thomasina_2_.JPG
Thomasina1.JPG

And last but not least - Thomasina. She was stretching a bit (I think because she was stuck in her shell a bit and needed help) so I put more coco in there and buried about half of her stem to give a bit more support. She's probably about 2 weeks from training. I'm so proud of her though. She is really starting to begin growing.

We dropped another Amnesia Haze about 3 days ago but she hasn't broke ground yet. If she doesn't pop, I'll continue with the 5 that are in process.

Currently they are being watered about 1/2 gallon of water with nutes every day. We are feeding them the General Hydroponics line at the following level:

:morenutes:
Micro - 2.5 ml
Grow - 2.5 ml
Bloom - 1.5 ml
CaliMag - 5 Ml

I have Thomasina on 1 ml of bloom since she is still a little behind.

I hope everyone in the US had a great holiday and everyone else is having a wonderful weekend! Let me know if you see any issues with my LST method. I basically looked it up on youtube and attempted to do what that person did.

We also bought a humidifier because I'm tired of fighting the humidity constantly. That will be going in tonight. Hubby is currently watching the Michigan/Buckeye game. And I'm about to smoke my first dab of the day. This batch we bought has a sulfur taste to it. I'll be sooo glad to have access to stuff I know exactly what it is and the quality (assuming I get any quality).

Thanks to all!

Looking good and nice LST ;)

Ok bought some seeds yesterday. Here’s my future crops:
Dutch Passion Blueberry
Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream
Cali connection Girl Scout cookies
Bomb seeds gorilla bomb

And I’m getting free:
G13 labs seeds skunk #1
Dinafem seeds critical + 2.0
Barney’s farm seeds amnesia lemon
Dinafem seeds of kush
G13 labs seeds peach purée cbd
G13 labs blueberry gum
Th seeds strawberry glue
DNA genetics LA confidential
Blimburn girls scout cookies

And I took a bunch of cuttings from my 3 clones and purchased a seed station for them. My son also finally LST’d the 3 clones. I’m trying to get him more involved since he said he said he was anxious about screwing it up and I want to teach him that he just needs to get in there and try. I mess up plenty and we still got a reasonable harvest. We are getting there. Will post pics tonight!

You're going to need another couple of tents!

Well I somewhat failed at the LST because I kept untying them. Won't do that next time. Live and learn!
I cut a string today and swear I could have catapulted a nug 100 yards.... apparently they never lose their desire to spring back :laughtwo:
Should last me a good while. I just wanted a bunch of single types to try out. Blueberry, Girl Scout cookies and white widow have more than 1 seed coming as we love those strains. Wanted a granddaddy purple but the were 99 for 3 den seeds. Can't afford that right now.
Beautiful choices there HH! I too am a sucker for GDP, but really any purples that carry a fruity pebbles skunk smell .

Ok while my water is being ph'd, here is a more formal update.

With the cuttings I took. I'll see which ones are the strongest and grow them. I will cull the weak ones and if I still have too many, I'll give some away. Too bad none of you live by me. Well you wouldn't know since I never said. So if you live in Ohio, pm me and we will discuss.

93795df74958d4445261cbd6a79f38c5.jpg

3809a2822d00efbb0aa0a46c89067564.jpg

I took 6 cuttings and split the tips I had taken earlier into 2 cuttings so now I have 12.

Should the vents in the top be open a little for co2 to get in?

On to the tent!

Here is Comet. We applied LST and hopefully FIMed some spots on all of these girls. Let me know your thoughts on the LST.

07fc0ed99de9bac245957ac0fe8589f7.jpg

04417b6c54c485da6b5a41b65cc1c8fb.jpg

Here is Kandy. Should I defoliate at all? She is getting to be a bush and a half and they can't be flipped untilBeuhla is done.

73ee6a8e203410ac396fd84eb8e59c9e.jpg

1df142af9a2858068f10a6277611b47c.jpg

And here is Holly.

540b11bfeb83210bd3e02c56cb6b240d.jpg

19776f89f2ae36715543e98376b386f8.jpg

And here are the last of the autos.

Misty

3bcad19affc4da239099cdb2d3591857.jpg

Yes - she is halfway down! .

a54d84111f80f8ba6b4d626e4681c584.jpg

618a793715aa56eed059d3867b5fb0d4.jpg

So far 200 g wet. We are keeping a closer eye on heat and humidity so we hopefully don't loose as much during drying.

And Beuhla

c6ddc73c26fec44f06ae8a646b825671.jpg

d4505c68d1f0f73a7fe854b712969c6f.jpg

c78c0da0ee1984f3be5cf3b9f2322ff5.jpg

abf7442dc9d6aa3f03a2fb8c72c29e32.jpg

She killed off all her lower leaves and I cut off anything that wasn't getting light as the top is so large. Just letting her go. She's been going forever!

Oh! My final present from my hubby!

2d53045e91488d54955785ea89a2b7a3.jpg

My bud pressed almost invisible. I read it's because the buds haven't cured enough so they are curing more before I try again. But the tiny amount I was able to get was a very pale yellow and got me high (not flying but it was a tiny amount.

Well that is my happy house. Everyone have a happy day!

Back
Top Bottom