Happy House - First Autoflower Medical Grow - Indoor

Yeah this will be my 2nd auto flower run. But I'm beginning to love them so fast and nice buds gonna run 3 bears OG next first was sour liver auto's loved them last grow was photos CBD critical mass I loved them also gonna veg couple of them while the auto's run.

My CBD critical mass harvest just done
a194efa90cdc7bcb9efdd4cc68c24bc0.jpg
049acfdaca22a774d91afabb14e80bfc.jpg
9561353386875c9f0d5dc30b95537e92.jpg
6050bf0ef72a392d2685a1168af8eac2.jpg
gotta love them thick long buds ...-..

Yeah this will be my 2nd auto flower run. But I'm beginning to love them so fast and nice buds gonna run 3 bears OG next first was sour liver auto's loved them last grow was photos CBD critical mass I loved them also gonna veg couple of them while the auto's run.

The autos were easy to grow and did very well. I don't feel like they have that much shorter of a gore period but they seem to do well on yield and I didn't have to worry about the lighting schedule. I'm switching to photos for a little bit to make it easier with the lighting schedule of the clones. Good luck with your grow!

Great journal HH. I have to say I am most impressed by the roots you grew! There are a lot of them. Nice work. The buds look great too, but don't they always. Congratulations!

:welcome: This has been a journey for me and my family to this point! I'm going to give a little background first so that everyone has a feeling for what we are trying to accomplish and then give the information and pictures that everyone really wants! We are beginning to grow because my son has very severe adult ADHD, his fiance has borderline personality disorder and I have hip issues and sleeping issues. My son and his fiance smoked cannabis at first to help them get through a day without having a panic attack every hour. I began having severe issues with my hip (had a replacement a year ago) and cannabis is what kept me walking. Although, I have never been against cannabis, I never truly understood how much it can help a person. Now I am a huge fan of this plant and have become an activist. However, I found that the quality of what we could get on the street (medical marijuana is legal here but the regulations haven't been ironed out for 2 years so no stores yet) was always inconsistent and you never knew what strain you were going to get. So I decided that we were going to grow so that we can have a consistent supply of (hopefully) high quality bud of the specific strains that help us. Now the backstory is out of the way - on to the good stuff!

Strains - 2 plants each of Blueberry, Amnesia Haze and Northern Lights (seeds from 420)
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid - Blueberry is 85% indica, amnesia haze is 50/50, northern lights is 80% indica
Stage - All are currently in veg stage. We dropped the seeds on 10/31 and planted on 11/2
Indoor or outdoor - indoor in a 4x4x6 room
Medium - Coco with perlite in 5 gallon pots
Light - 2 450 Watt LED lights
Aircooled - yes - a small fan for circulating air and a larger fan for venting
[/B]Temp of Room/cab - 67.8 to 72.5 fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab - 41 - 45 percent
PH of media or res - 6.4 - 6.7
Any Pests - no
How often are you watering - was every 3 days, but upping it to every day as it is coco
Type and strength of ferts used - Every other watering - General Hydroponics Flora micro (1.5 ml per gallon), flora grow (1 ml per) and flora blossom (1 ml per). Also putting in 5 ml of calimagic every time.

Hubby (left-brain we'll call him, because he is so much more logical than I am :laughtwo:) went on vacation to
Disney for a while and just got back last night. My son and his fiance were the two in charge of the babies and they sent us daily updates. We had one Amnesia Haze not germinate so we just dropped another seed today. I felt like a couple of the plants were stretching so I put a box under them and the smaller babies to get them closer to the light. I also felt that a couple were showing slight signs of the tips curling up which I think is a calcium deficiency. I think that happened because they weren't getting watered enough. As I understand, you can't really overwater in coco so I am going to water every day maybe (we'll see what happens today). I gave them all a good drink last night at 12:30 am with no nutes but calimagic and I think they all look happier. Left-brain is taking pics now, so I will post them in a little bit (once he gets done making them all look as perfect as he wants :geek:)

A lot of hopes and dreams rest on these little babies so I will GREATLY appreciate any and all advice and help anyone can give.

Thank you soo much for reading and hopefully joining my thread!

High there!

I'm a bit late for the journey but i will deff follow the rest of it!

Nice growing room BTW and big respect :thumb:

Ha...now we have your fingerprints! Great job on the harvest and the drying boxes :). Other than juicing and cooking with, I haven't found a use for fan leaves as there is very little if any THCa in them. Healthy sure but I don't save them any more. Trim on the other hand...!

Also, I have those Vans :)

Yea, I didn't keep the majority of fan leaves. There were only a couple at the top that had stems covered in resin. So I figured why not. I'll probably make edibles with the first batch but might experiment with a few different things. Didn't even think about fingerprints. But with my pics, people who know my house could identify it. It is what it is. I couldn't have done as well without all of you guys though! I am so grateful for all the advice everyone has given. Once I finish with the autos, I'm going to create a lessons learned list for that journey. I figured if I learned it, then someone else can as well. .

Happy days!

One thing I forgot to do is take a pic of the nugs after trimming.

309da7923e07542fb53668ff0a17842c.jpg

a5b1c01eafc5c40ab3ec46b357e8a48a.jpg

e2a1ec8531cb5317f53e178f7fcaa252.jpg

Happy days!

Looks happy in that house that's fo dang show .

Congrats on making it through the grow house ..

f61da18c4637f804e37b53872f0619e6.jpg

I'm gonna need some meds today! Stuck at the dentist for a root canal and an extraction. And not the kind of extraction that ends in yummy goodness. .

Ouch

I hate dentist

I have had a route canal done it sucks but air. As bad as they say . Just go to a happy place on your head sing. Or put headphones and your favourite music on .

Hang in there trooper .

Back
Top Bottom