Happy Playz In The Garden

Better than before that's for sure..... Thank you for asking....and I'll be back to my normal soon 👻
Life sucks sometimes man. Fucking blows actually. Stay mindful. It's all you can do brother.
How have you been? I've seen quite a few of your journals I just really haven't had time to sit and read.
I've been going through it a little myself. Finding balance has been my goal last few weeks. Sometimes I forget how much I've tried to not let other people's actions or lack thereof affect me. It's all about how I respond. Just gotta keep reminding myself is all.

I have journals going of course, they'll be around for a while. You do you brother. I'll be here :green_heart:

Day 18

Good spooky morning to all galz and ghoulz and happy Halloween 🎃.

So not to much to report on all temps and humidity levels are stable and no issues to point out...yet lol.... But she seems to have broken free from the stunt and is now growing daily..... noticably 🙂

She has received nothing in a couple days except a hand ful of sprays from a mister just to give a little water for the upper roots to drink off until next watering. And as far as nutrients I tried something different with the geoflora dry nutes.... I know I know they are designed to be used a certain way but I figured since she's stunted why not experiment 😅 while making the pot for her home I added 2 layers of veg nutrients at 1/4 of what is recommended per feeding.... I always have an issue somewhere between end of veg and start of bloom so I'm seeing if the lower nutrients will stop or help with it....but in about 3-4 days she will be fed a full dose as per recommendation on bag.

But other than a new mystery bean being added to the grow space there isn't to much more to chat about..... So I appreciate you for stopping and thanks for taking the time to check things out... Have a great day and embrace your spooky side.👻

IMG_20221031_062520082.jpg

IMG_20221031_062528451.jpg

Life sucks sometimes man. Fucking blows actually. Stay mindful. It's all you can do brother.

I've been going through it a little myself. Finding balance has been my goal last few weeks. Sometimes I forget how much I've tried to not let other people's actions or lack thereof affect me. It's all about how I respond. Just gotta keep reminding myself is all.

I have journals going of course, they'll be around for a while. You do you brother. I'll be here :green_heart:
100% life is life and I can't fight it so I'm just rolling with the punches and smelling the flowers in between hits 😂

And since I am back and most of my stuff is figured out, if you need a friend to rap about things to get them off your mind please feel free to hit me up my growmie.... You know Isince I've been here I've always had the door open to you and anyone else that just wants to vent......hell I vented recently to another member here and it made me feel tons better 😌.

But I'm glad to see your still here and growing beautiful plants as alwayz.

Hey.....what did the cannibal get when he showed up for dinner late?.......... A cold shoulder *ba da ch* 😁

They are coming along nicely, it won't be long and you will be in flower again.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Yup for sure I was nervous for a minute she just stayed the same size for days lol then she was like "ok lemme get my ass up and grow" 😅.... Month in a half I should see whiskers and start getting impatient lol

Thanks for stopping through tokin.

100% life is life and I can't fight it so I'm just rolling with the punches and smelling the flowers in between hits 😂
You and me both and idk how I didn't see this post...I came back here to check on your green and found this instead. I'm cool with that, made me smile
And since I am back and most of my stuff is figured out, if you need a friend to rap about things to get them off your mind please feel free to hit me up my growmie.... You know Isince I've been here I've always had the door open to you and anyone else that just wants to vent......hell I vented recently to another member here and it made me feel tons better 😌.
I half vented to you once. I felt bad about it cause my life is well chaotic and well, so is yours sometimes. Buuuuuut it would be beneficial for us to bounce this stuff off eachother. We could scare off the normal people if we tell them too much :rofl:
But I'm glad to see your still here and growing beautiful plants as alwayz.
I will always be here, even little flying ghost Krissi when her world is over, will be flying around here bothering th F out of you and sprinkling fairy dust on your plants
Hey.....what did the cannibal get when he showed up for dinner late?.......... A cold shoulder *ba da ch* 😁
Bahahahahahaha that's great!

739294d30a446eb8b0f928cb84d75a46.jpg

You and me both and idk how I didn't see this post...I came back here to check on your green and found this instead. I'm cool with that, made me smile
Lol Itz all good....glad it made ya smile 😁
I half vented to you once. I felt bad about it cause my life is well chaotic and well, so is yours sometimes. Buuuuuut it would be beneficial for us to bounce this stuff off eachother. We could scare off the normal people if we tell them too much :rofl:
Lol no worriez never feel bad about needing to vent.... And I get it trust me... I know a lot of the members here are dealing with stuff and use these wonderful little plantz as therapy....myself included.....but sometimes you just need to get a smidgen of the inner bullshit out in the open to make it go away.... Thatz usually how it workz for me....can be mad for weekz....talk about it once and BAM feel less murderous 😂

I don't associate with normiez....them mofos are crazy and unpredictable.... Unlike us actual crazies there is no surprise people know we're missing a donutz out of our dozen 😆
I will always be here, even little flying ghost Krissi when her world is over, will be flying around here bothering th F out of you and sprinkling fairy dust on your plants
Lol well at least your not dimming the lights or watering them with your ghost goo...messing thingz up 😂.

Bahahahahahaha that's great!

739294d30a446eb8b0f928cb84d75a46.jpg
Hahaha that's great I'm with that to....

Lol Itz all good....glad it made ya smile 😁
:thanks: :passitleft:
Lol no worriez never feel bad about needing to vent.... And I get it trust me... I know a lot of the members here are dealing with stuff and use these wonderful little plantz as therapy....myself included.....but sometimes you just need to get a smidgen of the inner bullshit out in the open to make it go away.... Thatz usually how it workz for me....can be mad for weekz....talk about it once and BAM feel less murderous 😂
You had me at 'feel less murderous' :rofl:
I don't associate with normiez....them mofos are crazy and unpredictable.... Unlike us actual crazies there is no surprise people know we're missing a donutz out of our dozen 😆
Or a French fry from our happy meal...I'm not allowed to have French fries anymore says my doc. I stared at some Chick-Fil-A ones yesterday and I think I drooled on them. Luckily they were besties lol
Lol well at least your not dimming the lights or watering them with your ghost goo...messing thingz up 😂.
Naaah I'll be a good ghost
Hahaha that's great I'm with that to....
Me 5 lol

Back
Top Bottom