Harlequin growers

Fomerballer

I’m curious for you who have grown this what your harvest yielded? I’ve grown 3 times now and don’t get much over 3oz. I’ve yield other grows quite high. Northern lights 15oz. Durban poison similiar.

I’m growing in hydro pretty regiment schedule. Plants always look healthy. Buds look resinous etc. just not a big yield. Maybe it’s just not a big yielder as described.

Only one I know who grew it got a male.. that seems wayyyyy low even next to those huge producers

I’m curious for you who have grown this what your harvest yielded? I’ve grown 3 times now and don’t get much over 3oz. I’ve yield other grows quite high. Northern lights 15oz. Durban poison similiar.

I’m growing in hydro pretty regiment schedule. Plants always look healthy. Buds look resinous etc. just not a big yield. Maybe it’s just not a big yielder as described.
I have kept Harlequin growing in my garden for quite a few years now, however as of the last couple years I have been doing seed projects and haven't been recording weights.

Obviously the "weight' of my harvest is different from anyone elses due to so many factors, so I will just compare it to other strains.

I would say that Harlequin is LESS branchy than most of my other strains when topped/trained. It grows more like an OG Kush where there are long internode distances and not to many side branches.

I would say the yield is "middle of the road" in terms of total harvest weight. I always grow multiple strains per harvest, and generally harlequin is in the middle/upper yield of the strains I grow. Its never been the top, and never been the least yield.

I hope that makes sense. Mine is kind of a pain in the Arse half of the time as it seems to not like too many nutrients or overwatering at all and quite often has leaf discoloration.

So lets say I harvested 3 plants, and harlequin was one of them... my small yielding plants might just be 1oz, my top yielding plants might be 4 or 5 ounces, harlequin usually would be somewhere around 2.5 to 3.5 oz. Its always right in the middle as far as yield.

Heres my most recent grow of Harlequin that was harvested for non-seeded flower. My terps are very unique, and it smells like "new tennis ball/new shoes" mixed with hot rubber and asphalt.

I’m starting a new Harlequin now. Thanks for your report! I’ll update. Soon. Do you tend to pick early for the higher cbd yield? I’ve never let one go an extra week or so.

952CF0EB-3DA8-4532-8173-9778E88B646D.jpeg

I’m starting a new Harlequin now. Thanks for your report! I’ll update. Soon. Do you tend to pick early for the higher cbd yield? I’ve never let one go an extra week or so.
Not really because I usually have 8-10 other strains also going, so I usually pull them when "collectively" they all are ready... so some might get pulled a little early, and some are more than ready. Usually Harlequin is in the middle of flower times, and so I would say I generally pull around day 65-80 depending on what other strains I am running.

The increase/decrease of THC/CBD based on harvest seems to really be minor in terms of effects from a week early vs a week late. The only real difference I've noticed is pulling a plant more than 2 weeks early, then you tend to get that "racy" "anxiety" type thc uppity effect. Never really tested the cannabinoids so not sure though at what point they peak. Its an amazing strain though :) I love it for aches and pain and it also helps my social anxiety :)

Back
Top Bottom