Harvest one at a time?

Knox007

Please help me out. I am getting near the end of my first grow (wow what a learning experience), and have come to an issue I cannot solve from reading 1,000 posts. I have 5 Green Crack autos, under a Kind LED K3 L600 (actual watts 320 / supposedly replaces 600W). They are all in a Superponics 16 Bubbleponics system. I have BATTLED heat and humidity due to the surrounding climate. The best span I could get was approx 88-89F during the hottest/lights on times and maybe 72-75F at night. Reservoir temps stay between 71-75F (because I constantly put frozen water bottles in). After a nute change, the pH raises while PPM drops the first day or so, then pH starts traveling down and PPM fluctuate slightly. Been using the Technaflora BC Nutrients that came with the whole start package. So far everything seems to be falling in line (although I thought these would be done sooner, being autos, but it's possible I've stunted them along the way). They look pretty good, besides some leaf issues that came about while I was sick for a few days (could be deficiencies). ANYWAYS...... one of these plants looks HELLA more mature than the others. I've read about harvesting one plant at a time, or parts of a plant..... but how can I flush/harvest one plant only when they all share the same reservoir???? I mean, if I flush the res to harvest the one... wouldn't it starve the rest?? Also, how the hell do you steady a damn microscope long enough to see any-damn-thing under it hahaha. Pointers there would be greatly appreciated. Please help.

I'm not a hydro guy but seems they say flush is a lot faster than soil like I use

The microscope I use, usb, I strap to a rod/selfy stick/ or stick clamped to a tripod. Very stable and can move it where I need

I thought the same.... maybe the flush would be fast enough to not harm the other 4, but figured I'd throw it out there and get some insights :)

Awesome idea about the microscope/tripod!!!! Def will be looking into that!

hello!

im running 2x 4 pot wilma systems with green crack in 90% clay pebbles and im planning on flushing for just 1 week.

best way to tell is the loupe like scorpio said.

That's awesome! I'm excited over these right now... can't wait til they are done. I'm just nervous about any little thing, right here at the finish line lol. I have a pretty good microscope, but I can't hold it steady long enough to zoom in :( I ended up just snipping a tiny piece and putting on a still surface.

I'm prob gonna chance flushing and harvesting one, then trying to finish the other 4. The one that is finishing is like the prize of the tent hahaha. Biggest and baddest one... def don't want to sacrifice her for the others lol.

I'm still trying to figure out the picture thing, I think the browser I'm using is restricting a lot that I'm doing... like javascript, etc. It keeps a lot of options either hidden or blocked: it's a security thing lol. I'm trying to get around it. Pisses me off, but I'm uber paranoid and use a browser that scrambles/hides my ip address. Never can be too safe. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom