HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

I know I do weird shit when drunk, but vacuuming is new....

Congrats on the babies!!
:yahoo:
:rofl:
When I get drunk I take my drink with me to the grow room and sit and chat with the ladies, I try to pick them up and take them home with me but if I make it that far the wife starts wondering wtf I'm doing bring plants in the bedroom :laughtwo:

Really I'm just down there giving them my co2 love :circle-of-love:

When I get drunk I get dumb luck check it out
20210318_184950.jpg
20210318_071713.jpg
20210318_184957.jpg

Well at least it grew and you weren't short a seed lmao. Congrats on the babies

Would it be easier to do it sooner? Maybe before the taproot gets too long? I've never had to split 2 up before from the same pot. Other plants yes, but not canna

That's exactly what I thought after I posted the last comment. A tablespoon would work great. Or a small measuring cup even

There we go, babies are coming along nicely now. I must ask though.. how are you going to transplant the drunk baby in a can? Lol

There we go, babies are coming along nicely now. I must ask though.. how are you going to transplant the drunk baby in a can? Lol
Hahahha I thought of this after I put in the can , I will cut the can just before it tapers for a nice smooth slide out , the one is growing very fast now and I'm hoping to see roots sticking out the bottom of the pot tomorrow,, I will let these things root bound a decent amount, they are definitely enjoying the new co2 bag in such a small tent and showing new growth rapidly after changing the bag , I squeezed the pot with the strawberries and jap flowers and it seems to hold shape so el transplanto this weekend

Good to hear, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out.
I might have to try outnsome of these co2 bags, I've been looking at them. Just hoping if my exhaust was turned all the way down that they still work ok. In the dead of summer I don't think I could go without the exhaust

Good to hear, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out.
I might have to try outnsome of these co2 bags, I've been looking at them. Just hoping if my exhaust was turned all the way down that they still work ok. In the dead of summer I don't think I could go without the exhaust
Yes I asked the same question before I tried the bags , to be honest they do work but keep in mind im in a very small area , I can't remember the numbers I got a meter from work and checked it does work! With intake and exhaust co2 is heavy I could see the difference on the meter from the middle of tent to the floor , but they do not work for as long as they claim maybe 3 months atleast that's what I found , the tiny gorilla tent definitely has very high co2 levels

Back
Top Bottom