HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

I haven't read too much into that claim, I'm quite positive that if you flip those seedlings to 12/12 they're going to flower on you. I think I read somewhere once about a couple finicky plants what didn't want to flower on 12 hours light and needed to drop to 10, but I can't remember that article from that long ago to tell you the strain. You may want to stick with at least 16 hours light until you think you'd be ready to flip and then try 12 hours to see if that works on that strain. I'm just thinking you wouldn't want them to flower too early is all. Mind you I have grown photo plants right from seed on 12/12 into flower lol. Just tossing out something for you to think about

I haven't read too much into that claim, I'm quite positive that if you flip those seedlings to 12/12 they're going to flower on you. I think I read somewhere once about a couple finicky plants what didn't want to flower on 12 hours light and needed to drop to 10, but I can't remember that article from that long ago to tell you the strain. You may want to stick with at least 16 hours light until you think you'd be ready to flip and then try 12 hours to see if that works on that strain. I'm just thinking you wouldn't want them to flower too early is all. Mind you I have grown photo plants right from seed on 12/12 into flower lol. Just tossing out something for you to think about
Thanks brother but I'm going to go with my gut on this one, these plant naturally only see 12 hours of light a day because they are so close to the equator and still reaches heights of 12 to 13 feet , my grow area is only so big, I could be approaching this completely wrong but I've done lots of research
Screenshot_20210206-110435_Chrome.jpg

Yeah man! Chocks away. Set the controls for the heart of the sun. And stuff!
What a doggam gorgeous dog!
I've never used diablo nutrients before , I paid for the starter kit just because the canadian company donates to feed hungry / less fortunate dogs

You legend.
:high-five:

Bad news, HashFart old bean. When I unpacked my GTxPanama from the vault...

So boo hiss :rolleyes: but never mind. All is not lost...

:yahoo::goof::slide:

She is in a cup of soil beside a white widow I started too. Thanks for the nudge. I’m looking forward to it, but nervous about the next week or two.

Yeah man! Chocks away. Set the controls for the heart of the sun. And stuff!

What a doggam gorgeous dog!

You legend.
:high-five:

Bad news, HashFart old bean. When I unpacked my GTxPanama from the vault...

So boo hiss :rolleyes: but never mind. All is not lost...

:yahoo::goof::slide:

She is in a cup of soil beside a white widow I started too. Thanks for the nudge. I’m looking forward to it, but nervous about the next week or two.
I'm also not looking forward to the seedling stage , I personally don't enjoy it all hahhaha what are your thoughts on light cycles dd?

Well mine will flower alongside my other random photoperiods. She’ll just have to play nice. I guess if I get out to 14 weeks and she isn’t slowing down I’ll drop to 10/14.
That’s assuming she flowers at 12/12.
I plan to top and train and set her up as a quadline. Provided she survives the next week or two ;)

Well mine will flower alongside my other random photoperiods. She’ll just have to play nice. I guess if I get out to 14 weeks and she isn’t slowing down I’ll drop to 10/14.
That’s assuming she flowers at 12/12.
I plan to top and train and set her up as a quadline. Provided she survives the next week or two ;)
But what light cycle are you going to veg at dd

18/6
She’ll start under a 40W lamp while she’s in a cup.
When she gets her running shoes on she’ll be under a 240W lamp. It’s dimmable. I hardly have it above 50%. This is also 18/6.

Then flip time fun time for a long, long, long time. All going well.

I have never grown this strain but I just harvested the last of 6 clone generations of thai and malawi pure breads.Before that I was growing panama so I am familiar with its' parents. First look at the weather where the genetics started for temp and RH.They all grow near the equator where length of day does not shift mutch with season. 12/12 will not start flower till they mature but it will slow the growth time and promote leggy plants. 16/8 will grow faster and blue spectrum will keep them bushy.I veg to 2 foot tall and 2 foot wide. Then flip to 10/14 for 1 week to jump start, then 12/12. They stretch to 5 foot wide by 6 foot tall.Rino skin and some type of trellis to hold up those oil heavy buds. :thumb:

I have never grown this strain but I just harvested the last of 6 clone generations of thai and malawi pure breads.Before that I was growing panama so I am familiar with its' parents. First look at the weather where the genetics started for temp and RH.They all grow near the equator where length of day does not shift mutch with season. 12/12 will not start flower till they mature but it will slow the growth time and promote leggy plants. 16/8 will grow faster and blue spectrum will keep them bushy.I veg to 2 foot tall and 2 foot wide. Then flip to 10/14 for 1 week to jump start, then 12/12. They stretch to 5 foot wide by 6 foot tall.Rino skin and some type of trellis to hold up those oil heavy buds. :thumb:
Awesome informative comment brother what light cycle do you germinate at? I will set up a scrog , I'm limited on space in my 4x4 , the red spec will not be turned on until flower , I'm hoping the demon and power pig florescent will tame her

G'day Hashfarts. I'm in for this one. How long will you veg these ones?

G'day Hashfarts. I'm in for this one. How long will you veg these ones?
Good day brother ill veg until they are ready for lst I think still not to sure , if all goes well and looks healthy I'll top and veg a little after but I will be flipping them fast , I'll run them on 11/13 they will be getting blasted with lots of light in a small area

Feel free to share pupper photos I enjoy them !!!!!!!!! Here is my big boy he is 10 or 11 he's killed many coyotes and the only dog a know of to catch a full grown jack rabbit , he is old now with bad hips and very poor vision but is extremely healthy for his age he enjoys vegging with cbd treats
IMG_20210211_182719_173.jpg
Ask your vet about cosequin and adequin. They're the best things on the market for an arthritic dog.

Well she ain't looking the best hopefully she will make it
20210314_191111.jpg
It appears your medium is quite saturated and the taproot may not be getting the oxygen it needs due to that. A slight breeze from a fan will help dry it some, and maybe poke a few air holes in the dirt around the plant with a toothpick or something similar in size. Let's hope she gets out of that shell and opens up for some light!

It appears your medium is quite saturated and the taproot may not be getting the oxygen it needs due to that. A slight breeze from a fan will help dry it some, and maybe poke a few air holes in the dirt around the plant with a toothpick or something similar in size. Let's hope she gets out of that shell and opens up for some light!
Thanks brother ill try and dry the soil it got so moist from me dropping water on her trying to soften up the membrane I kept giving drops of water and she started to open her legs
20210314_200638.jpg

Good, looks like she's going to open up for you now. Sometimes that helmet won't come off until they are upright, I've had some pretty stubborn ones I've had to help off. Almost like surgery lol

Believe it or not, next time that happens, a little bit of saliva really helps. I think I've seen a couple people use a small dab of aloe gel as well. Once it works under the shell it normally slides right off.

Back
Top Bottom