Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

No, I haven't ordered for Crop King, but I wish I did.

I ordered from Herbie's on Feb.29 and my seeds have yet to show up. Paid for tracked guaranteed shipping. My order was shipped guaranteed but UNTRACKED to increase the chances of getting past customs. I know Herbies will re-ship or refund. It's an honourable stand-up thing to do but I don't want either. I just want my seeds.

I'm sure Herbies is fine for a lot of people but if you live in Canada, a country with many quality seed banks, don't be a dummy like me and order seeds from overseas.

ill reply to my own post, I bought 5 white widow, and 5 green crack. I have half the seeds planted in 5 gallon buckets with holes in the bottom, I aslo have about 2 inches of lava rocks on the bottom of buckets to help drain and not plug holes in buckets, all of the seeds budded, two in one day its day no 7 and they all have leaves one is tryin to break its shell they are about 2 in long, is this ok?

ill reply to my own post, I bought 5 white widow, and 5 green crack. I have half the seeds planted in 5 gallon buckets with holes in the bottom, I aslo have about 2 inches of lava rocks on the bottom of buckets to help drain and not plug holes in buckets, all of the seeds budded, two in one day its day no 7 and they all have leaves one is tryin to break its shell they are about 2 in long, is this ok?

Pictures would help us help you better, everything sounds good so far! :Namaste:

Personally, I would never start a seedling in a 5 gallon bucket. Makes it tough for the seedling to get a solid rootball. I up pot 3 times before the plant gets into her final home. 1. solo cup into 1 gallon. 2. 1 gallon to 3 gallon and 3. 3 gallon to 5 gallon.

Anybody here have any experience with the Ice Wreck and Blueberry from CKS? I know they discontinued Ice wreck, hope its not because of gene problems.

This summer is gonna be Ice wreck, blueberry, Black Widow (not CKS sorry), and lemon sugar tits (my own strain).

I have one crop king ice wreck seed I received from a friend, gonna be popping it in the next day or two, hope its a female! I know that doesn't help you bro, but I'll definitely keep you informed if it is indeed a female

I have one crop king ice wreck seed I received from a friend, gonna be popping it in the next day or two, hope its a female! I know that doesn't help you bro, but I'll definitely keep you informed if it is indeed a female

Ya cool, let me know how she goes. I've read some posts complaining about the genetics but I find it hard to believe CKS would put out such a product. A lot of times I find it's grower error and it gets blamed on genetics.

Happy growing.

Very true! And I'll keep you updated, check out my white cookies grow in my SIG if you'd like...I'll also be starting some Azura Haze from crop king soon, they should be arriving any day

2016-01-02_22_33_04.jpg
2016-02-04_03_43_261.jpg
20160106_072820.jpg
20160114_093612.jpg
2016-02-04_03_44_20.jpg
20160205_135850.jpg
20160215_144807.jpg
20160316_210611.jpg
2016-03-19_17_34_37.jpg
Why not..all that repoting is totally not needed..
Personally, I would never start a seedling in a 5 gallon bucket. Makes it tough for the seedling to get a solid rootball. I up pot 3 times before the plant gets into her final home. 1. solo cup into 1 gallon. 2. 1 gallon to 3 gallon and 3. 3 gallon to 5 gallon.

Yep its good..no problem.just make sure you water around the outside of the bucket so the roots will travel to the outside first..dont water direct on the stem ..:thumb:

Transplanting can cause a bit of stress. It's not recommend with auto's. My 3rd grow I had two in one pot that I separated. In the end both plants turned out fine but I think having to transplant them took a week or two off their productivity. My current grow was also transplanted but she didn't miss a beat (I think it actually saved her).:Namaste:

Lol best reply ever....

Plants look a little small to me at the finish. Like I said, its my opinion but I think those plants would yield more
with a better root base. Also depends how much time you want to dedicate to Veg time.

Would you care to share total time from seed pop to finish with this grow? Be honest.

Its all about what you want to accomplish in a time frame. Crap I could put a seed in a 10 gallon container
and let it Veg for 4 months or I could up pot 3 times, get a solid root base and after 3 months get 3 foot tall bushes and get 8 oz each easily.

To be clear, I wasn't attacking a style, I believe a question was asked and I chimed in on a thread. If people want to drop a seed in a 5 gallon bucket and run with it,.. then by all means... go for it.

My experience tells me its better to start small and finish big.

That's all.

Glad it works for you.

Transplanting can cause a bit of stress. It's not recommend with auto's. My 3rd grow I had two in one pot that I separated. In the end both plants turned out fine but I think having to transplant them took a week or two off their productivity. My current grow was also transplanted but she didn't miss a beat (I think it actually saved her).:Namaste:

Umm, I guess I missed the fact that the plant were autos. I didn't see that in the post I replied to. Also wasn't even aware that CKS offers WW auto.??????

I think we got off the rails of this thread. At this point we are discussing growing techniques and not ordering
for CKS.

My bad! However, I'd me more than happy to debate techniques in a more appropriate thread.

No matter how it's done as long as it gets done.:thumb:

:ciao:Really..i mean when you put seeds in the ground which is the biggest pot in the world.they grow fine.its called earth.cant get a bigger pot than that.seeds have been growing in it for for thousands of years with no trans planting..its nature man. Put it in dirt and it will grow. So if i grow a pot plant out side without a big rootball first i guess the roots will go to china..LoL
Good nite everyone..

:ciao:Really..i mean when you put seeds in the ground which is the biggest pot in the world.they grow fine.its called earth.cant get a bigger pot than that.seeds have been growing in it for for thousands of years with no trans planting..its nature man. Put it in dirt and it will grow. So if i grow a pot plant out side without a big rootball first i guess the roots will go to china..LoL
Good nite everyone..

Wow!,... sorry I wasted my time. Sounds like you got it figured out.

Good nite everyone..

LMFAO thats so right!!! Im lovin this thread

Back
Top Bottom