Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

Looks like some good smoke. Question for you. I noticed you leave a lot of leaves on your buds. Are they not manicured yet or is that the way you prefer them. Just wondering cause I take a lot of time cutting off pretty much every last leaf and me being new, maybe I am going a bit too far. Great job on the grow and the journal..

Depends on the bud ...some i trim tight , some i dont trim at all ...
:slide:

sorry to see you had to pull early. but they stll look damn good!!!!

:Rasta:

Kick-ass journal, Haze, and the results definitely look tasty! I'm looking forward to catching your future indica grow a little bit closer to the beginning though... :grinjoint:

Yea man , my next batch will be MANDALA seeds ; Satori , Hashberry , Mandala 1 , 8 miles high ...
Sorry the cold gave you trouble. Harvest turned out pretty good anyway!
I know how you like haze/sativa. Maybe try to plant earlier next year, if you can. When is your spring thaw?
Great job!:cheer: Looking forward to your next adventure!:Rasta:

Ive planted them in april this year ... its the climate in continental EU ... cant beat the weather
Thx M8 ...

:D DUB,JUMP UP,DNB,REGGAE,JUNGLE da best!!!!!!!!!!! ^&^

:roorrip::slide:

I see you are planning to grow Satori from Mandala. Please share any thoughts about it in a thread I started a while back. Thanks Haze!

Mandala Seeds Satori Strain

Re: Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden-COMPLETED

Sorry to hear about the harvest. At least it wasn't a total loss, U got some meds out of it. Be sure to let us know when u start another journal. Thanks for sharing.

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom