Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

She’s short, leafy and floppy.
… and she has lots of great-looking buds! :drool: Congrats on the harvest!
With two plants down and two plants not drinking much, I feel the weight of watering lifting, what a relief! Just gotta power through a few more harvests coming down the line.
I love that feeling of "one less plant to feed/water". :high-five:

Thank you Gabby and welcome to the hideout! I use a lens that clips on to my iPhone
1E4A2B09-A668-412F-9F71-3D23F803D2D6.jpeg
I also use a cheap tripod that came with a clicker to take the photo and I think that is what has made the biggest difference for clearer photos. Anytime I try to take the picture manually, it moves the camera just enough to make it blur a bit.

Lol, thanks VG. Yes, a little break through at least august/early September. I’m not even sure what to grow after that. A couple of seed fairies delivered so many good choices, I may have to just draw out of a hat!

Thanks Felipe! Hopefully the trim bag can handle all that leafage. :D
Thank you. It's a good price and compatible with my phone.
I don't have a tripod, but I rigged some PVC pipes and my never used selfie stick to keep the phone from moving.

Congrats on the harvest HH! I just can’t believe how CHONKY your buds are every harvest. :drool:So glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of Kush (my Queen) :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Boo! It’s the lights I tell ya! Once I upgraded, it’s a whole new world. I’m so relieved, mr H helped me water the last two today and I said - how easy was that?! Half the work :meditate:
Congrats on the harvest, HH!
Thank you HG!
… and she has lots of great-looking buds! :drool: Congrats on the harvest!

I love that feeling of "one less plant to feed/water". :high-five:
Thanks Beez, it really is such a load off my little mind. I’m not sure I’ll run this many at once again. At least not all full sized at the same time. I love my little clones, they’re soo easy.
Thank you. It's a good price and compatible with my phone.
I don't have a tripod, but I rigged some PVC pipes and my never used selfie stick to keep the phone from moving.
Perfect!! I love it when I can utilize something I already own for my grow. All the sudden it’s not a waste of money anymore! :high-five:
Whoa that is some serious chonk happening on that Blackberry Kush! Not sure why you held up your thumb next to that hanging bud...it's bigger than your fist. :thedoubletake:

Amazing harvest...and then there were two!
Lmao Shed! She shows so much better upside down (non flopping) and without all those fans. I guess I missed my chance to use a can!

...and then there were two :Namaste:

Congrats on yet another great harvest, and lightening your work load, HH!

You always make me sound so useful.
I love it!

Congrats on knocking another one out.
Glad that the lights are treating you guys so well and that you feel they were worth the extra $$$.

Hi again grow buddies! I realize it’s been quite a while since I’ve updated for my lil 3x3 autos, so here we go!

Family photo first today
6F015FD0-5FC2-48C9-913D-49080C0F77D8.jpeg
Lemon auto still rockin like it belonged to carcass.
C9A3581E-E8BF-40F7-9C02-D6C8D9B700D7.jpeg
My funny little revegging clone of mango kush.
989E118B-CBFC-4DDE-8906-8DEE2F2E63D0.jpeg
I spotted some normal looking leaves when I watered them last night, so she’s on her way!

Candida clone and cuttings - I should probably check on the cuttings’ roots. I haven’t paid them any attention since I cut them.
B191F133-5574-42A4-8A9E-4E5ADD55350D.jpeg
Amnesia auto
4C11C83F-F7CA-4892-AC7D-ADB376B4F142.jpeg
DDA - Sauga view
50F5A18C-6FAC-4278-849A-69167F074029.jpeg
more DDA
AE9B7990-0634-443A-9AD5-4BB6E1DDAF5F.jpeg
she’s started showing some purple, just not the darkness that she usually has.
33C39A34-7A20-4938-8352-E94887A99F2D.jpeg

I need to find the start date for these ladies, I’ve gotten so lost lately. But I do believe DDA will be the first to finish here. They’ve all been very happy at 4.5g/gal of MC (grey). Having much better luck with it here than I was with the others!

I have a space in my Marshydro tent now and I’m considering moving the amnesia over there, just to help with the humidity. It seems to hang out in the 58-62% range and after the bud rot on cpk, I’m nervous about that. But I also hesitate because she seems to be doing well, I’d hate to see her go downhill from such a big change in conditions like that - cool temps to hot plus low humidity. Maybe I worry for nothing??

That’s all for now friends, I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe out there! :love:

Looks like you got a pinky DDA. Saw quite a few of them on the DDA comp thread.

But I also hesitate because she seems to be doing well, I’d hate to see her go downhill from such a big change in conditions like that - cool temps to hot plus low humidity. Maybe I worry for nothing??
Not an unreasonable concern.

I have sometimes have small issues when I switch my veggers from my cool clone area to my much warmer tents. Thin leaves and droopy plants until they acclimate to the temp and rh difference.

Some plants don't miss a beat though. Guess it's just how sensitive certain plants can be?

Then again I found this little snippet on Neptune seed banks site....

If an attractive purple tinge is desired, the plant should be exposed to a colder climate before flowering.

Maybe all the purps are like this? They all have that one common denominator of large amounts of anthocyanins.

This was in reference to the Black Diamond strain. Just thought it was interesting.

Good afternoon, HH.

How old is the DDA and did you do any training to it? I've been thinking about plopping 4 new DDA seeds into water as my other autos are almost halfway done but I think I'll wait just little longer. I had to water all my plants yesterday and it felt like a lot so adding 4 more will wait for now.

I also am intending on running a DDA comparison grow. The comparison will be between 2 purchased seeds and 2 seeds that were made by @Rifleman that were gifted to me from another member.

Looks like you got a pinky DDA
Stinky pinky! ;)
How old is the DDA and did you do any training to it?
Hey there HG, the DDA is 72 days old now and she started showing pistils on day 18. It’s funny the breeder says she would be done 63 days max. Lol, not even close sweet seeds! I topped her above the 3rd node, she started showing pistils a day or two later.
I also am intending on running a DDA comparison grow. The comparison will be between 2 purchased seeds and 2 seeds that were made by @Rifleman that were gifted to me from another member.
Always fun to see what you’re gonna get from DDA. I’m interested to see how the homemade ones turn out for you. :popcorn:
The DDa looks to be a healthy and happy one.
I will be starting 2 DDa’s in September to get in on that cooler weather in hopes to pull something really dark.
Thanks Nev! She’s been ignored in the back row, I guess that’s the way she likes it.

Good afternoon, HH.

How old is the DDA and did you do any training to it? I've been thinking about plopping 4 new DDA seeds into water as my other autos are almost halfway done but I think I'll wait just little longer. I had to water all my plants yesterday and it felt like a lot so adding 4 more will wait for now.

Good luck with those seeds. I produced them about 5 yrs ago now. Be interesting to see if they germinate.

Edit: BTW I havent grown a DDA that didnt go into the mid 90 day range, even a few over 100 days.

Good luck with those seeds. I produced them about 5 yrs ago now. Be interesting to see if they germinate.

Edit: BTW I havent grown a DDA that didnt go into the mid 90 day range, even a few over 100 days.
I have two in my garden right now. They are about 25 days old. No problem with germination.
I thought the seeds were a bit older though?

They do come up looking funky with twisted leaves and some variegation but they eventually grow normal looking leaves.

Mine went 109 days last run. Didn't start flowering until they were 50+ days in veg.

Thanks for chiming in, Rifleman. I was gifted 50 of them so if the first 2 don't germinate, I have a lot more to try.

I have two in my garden right now. They are about 25 days old. No problem with germination.
I thought the seeds were a bit older though?

They do come up looking funky with twisted leaves and some variegation but they eventually grow normal looking leaves.

Mine went 109 days last run. Didn't start flowering until they were 50+ days in veg.

Did you top yours, VG? I told myself I wasn't going to top them anymore since the ones I have tried topping didn't amount to anything.

Did you top yours, VG? I told myself I wasn't going to top them anymore since the ones I have tried topping didn't amount to anything
Highya HG!
I have no plans to top my gals.
Mine are slow growing so I don't want to slow them down further.
I need to transplant them soon so they may slow down when that happens too. Just trying to keep them stress-free and growing at a steady albeit slow pace.

Hi HH! Had to catch up a few pages.

Congrats on that Bberry harvest. She looks like she'll taste great!

Congrats on getting Mr. HH to help with the watering.

Congrats on being called "sexy thumbs." Good nickname for you!

Congrats on the lovely DDA.

And...

Maybe I worry for nothing??
Congrats on reaching a new level of self-awareness! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom