Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Congrats on that final Kush harvest HH! You are gonna have lots of full jars! :love:
Thanks Boo, jars and jars of kush. This hybrid will be heavenly indeed! :ganjamon:
Sweet harvest Heavenly! And Kudos to @Virgin Ground for picking up on what is likely the issue. Makes sense now. Sticky icky.
Thanks Stone, and you’re right, kudos to VG! She proves herself invaluable time and time again. :love:

Just like that, the final kush is down.
Congrats on your awesome OG Kush harvest! I'll be curious to hear the smoke report on her. My son is growing one now and I'm sure he'll share some with me... he will, right? :straightface:

Good afternoon, HH.

Weed Seeds Express has a bunch of kushes on sale today with their buy 10, get 10 free deal if you're interested in more kush. :battingeyelashes:

Congrats on your awesome OG Kush harvest! I'll be curious to hear the smoke report on her. My son is growing one now and I'm sure he'll share some with me... he will, right? :straightface:
Thanks Beez! Early tests are very nice and relaxing, I think you guys will like it. I’m sure he’ll share, and if he doesn’t, you tell him we said “or else!!” :laughtwo:

Great finish to the Kush saga, HH!

May the Kush be with you. :Rasta:

Great grow, start to finish, HH !
So, what's next on the agenda?

Great finish to the Kush saga, HH!

May the Kush be with you. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, lmao I think the kush will be with me for a good long while! :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m burping down the last two and should have some final weights soon.
Great grow, start to finish, HH !
So, what's next on the agenda?
Thanks carcass! I’m just finishing up the DDA and lemon auto from the 3x3, plus the last one from my perseverance journal. After that I’m planning to take a little break. This many plants kicked my butt and I’m still in recovery mode! :laughtwo: I’ll keep maintaining the Candida clone and probably the mango clone too, but no decisions are final at this point. I got a bunch of seeds from a couple of seed fairies, so during my hiatus, I’ll have a lot to mull over. Tough stuff, I tell ya!

Hello again grow buds! The 3x3 is whats left going now. DDA will be the next to finish. I checked her trichs sometime last week and she wasn’t ready. I had to add some bamboo, cause she’s getting floppy!
4F83BA8E-7858-4A21-A186-31EC7E1BA703.jpeg
9300AAC9-5538-420A-850A-FF3132AEBD27.jpeg
I think I let her get too dry one day, I believe that’s what cause a handful of leaves to taco. Her smell is starting to change from sweet berries, to a garbagy scent, so I think her time will be coming in the next week.

Lemon auto is chugging along
D62EFDA8-6DDE-489E-A9AD-B62EEF1364BD.jpeg
AADDEAF4-24E7-4C4B-8F9F-4E6280F04C26.jpeg
sorry those pics are so yellow!! Makes it harder to see, but her pistils are starting to senescence. Lol, by the time this one finishes, my “break” will probably be over! She looks promising though.

Lastly, I’ve got the two clones hanging out.
191BB32E-6418-4BDC-A2F3-64DA6045B363.jpeg
Candida (L) and mango kush (R). I’m not sure if I’ll keep the mango yet. She was a bit of an experiment in perlite monster-cropping, but I have a hard time tossing good clones, so we’ll see.

That’s the haps on the craps, I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe out there!

Looks good, HH. How old is your Lemon Auto?

Hi again buds! I’m back again because I checked out the DDA today, she’s still not there, but getting real close. Here’s some of the pics I got
0651A0D3-A5EE-4FFF-8193-5B24D946B4DB.jpeg
E02F89E7-5C39-45A8-963B-4ABFEEA84247.jpeg
B1210D35-361C-4AAC-BF7F-EAF95A9EA461.jpeg
5C181A3E-FDAE-4395-B14F-7C7CC25393BF.jpeg
If you didn’t believe it was a DDA before, she’s starting to show and tell it for us!
27D95598-E884-45F0-8BA9-B661E3B221D2.jpeg
15F31EAD-9D9C-46A1-A8A3-47A83B2A9D10.jpeg
Darkened up quite a bit as she fades.
B8E67907-649B-42BE-B325-728D8E6F631B.jpeg
Not sure how much longer, but maybe a week? I’m surprised these last few are taking their sweet time. Usually my luck is that they all wrap up together. Lol, I’ll take it!

That’s all I’ve got, I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are green! (or purple) :)

She looks beautiful, HH. What colour of trichomes do you prefer and why?

She looks beautiful, HH. What colour of trichomes do you prefer and why?
Thanks HG, I try to shoot for mostly/all cloudy with ~10% amber. Unless I’m going for some bedtime meds, I will let it go until 20%+ ambers. I like the fully cloudy trichs because it seems like a truer expression of the strain to me. Harvesting early (still clears) makes it feel more energetic/racy; later harvest (more amber) makes it more sleepy or couch lock effect. I like more ambers for the PM meds because more CBN (ambers) helps me go to sleep and stay asleep longer. I also usually make an oil with the PM meds, that I use right before bed.

I just realized what a long winded response that was!… but I’m too stoned to go back to edit. :bong:
That’s an amazing DDA! :yummy:
Thanks Felipe, she’s been a nice surprise indeed!

That DDA is looking beautiful. I agree it's not quite ready yet.

Oh, Speaking of "stoned", I just saw that yesterday's reply never got posted. Just waiting for me to click to "post reply" button.:Rasta:So here it is...
Your Lemon auto is looking really nice. :thumb: That's on my list for round two of my autos, but round one is taking so long I'm not sure there will be a round 2. I may just have to enjoy yours vicariously.:ganjamon:

Oh, Speaking of "stoned", I just saw that yesterday's reply never got posted. Just waiting for me to click to "post reply" button.
So glad I'm not the only one!

And who else is still returning to their vehicle to get their mask? :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom