Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hi again! The tester was indeed a good idea. I’ve been smoking it all morning and it’s great! Lol, I’m significantly reconsidering the thought that this is for Mr H! :laughtwo: I had a nice buzzy high and after it wore off, a little sleepy. Perfection. I pulled DDA for harvest day!

Here she is with the family one last time.
8D2CE1F4-4DB6-4694-BA46-9D76559222F0.jpeg
Solo
932AB649-0271-4BBC-9633-EDE1062C2693.jpeg
Thumbs up for this one indeed!
865FFBC7-4795-4752-945B-444EB0BF7182.jpeg
And now, lemon auto livin life with lots o room.
532EAA0C-343C-48FD-8159-B50D4A04E5E0.jpeg
Saugaview
836A4133-3B5B-47F7-AC82-38A7BA439736.jpeg
I think I might make @Carcass status with this one (size wise)? She is very pale though. For her next feeding, I think I will do a flush and feed for this one too. The tips of her leaves have gotten burned, and the fan has made the ends curl up like elf shoes. At least I think that’s what it’s from?

That’s the excitement for today. I hope you’re all doing well and getting ready for a relaxing weekend. I’ll be harvesting! :thumb:

That Lemon auto is filling up the tent nicely...
I think I might make @Carcass status with this one (size wise)?

Ha! And I'm always trying to achieve @Heavenly Hybrid status with my plants!
You're the reason I grow em like I do- I saw one of your quadlined girls a year and a half ago (apx)
and I knew I had to learn to grow em like that!
I don't remember the strain now, but she was an awesome beauty!
And you're still growing awesome beauties...
That DDA is sure an unusual looker- beautiful in her own way...

That Lemon auto is filling up the tent nicely...

Ha! And I'm always trying to achieve @Heavenly Hybrid status with my plants!
You're the reason I grow em like I do- I saw one of your quadlined girls a year and a half ago (apx)
and I knew I had to learn to grow em like that!
I don't remember the strain now, but she was an awesome beauty!
And you're still growing awesome beauties...
That DDA is sure an unusual looker- beautiful in her own way...
I remember it well, it was blackberry kush! Lol, it’s funny how we all inspire each other! :love:
Nice work, someday I hope to grow auto's as well as y'all.
Thanks jj and welcome to the hideout! When it comes to growing autos, all I can say is practice and a bit of luck.

That DDA is too beautiful for words, with her ugly self!

But the Lemon is slob-inducing (sorry to be so graphic). :Rasta:

Wonderful Work. Beautiful Buds. Phenomenal Plants, HH.

Good luck with today's harvesting activities! :tommy:

I waited til you got back Shed! :laughtwo:

DDA is down, washed and hung!
E0087C9D-8EBA-4B22-82AE-ED1F4210AA82.jpeg
32E86B0B-0514-48B2-9DF9-06C1F43CF7AD.jpeg
This is the first time I’ve done a bud wash and not done a wet trim immediately after. They dripped dry for a few hours and then I moved them to the empty 4x4. Looking veeeery forward to this one drying, the tester bud I smoked was noice. :thumb: Luckily I accidentally clipped a few bits that should be dry today or tomorrow.

I’m down to two plants now and I’m really enjoying being able to slow down. I don’t think I’ll put myself in that position again, 10 full blooming plants is too much for me, personally. Although I will enjoy the fruits of my labor for a good long while!

Hope all is going well for you guys. Stay safe lovies! :love:

Congrats on getting the DDA washed and hung. :thumb:

Congrats on the DDa harvest, HH!
That looks like a two-thumb cola to me...

Uh huh, sure.
That’s my story! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats on getting the DDA washed and hung. :thumb:
Thanks Beez. I procrastinated a bit with this one, so I’m glad it’s done.
Congrats on the DDa harvest, HH!
That looks like a two-thumb cola to me...
Haha, I should’ve gotten the tripod out!
:thumb::thumb:
Enjoy your DD and share it sparingly.
Thanks Nev, I’ve already decided Mr H isn’t allowed to smoke this without me. :laughtwo:

Congrats on the harvest, HH! I hope my next DDAs look as good as yours did.

:welldone:

Congrats on the harvest, HH! I hope my next DDAs look as good as yours did.

:welldone:
Thanks HG! DDA’s are like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you’re gonna get! ;)

I waited til you got back Shed! :laughtwo:

DDA is down, washed and hung!
E0087C9D-8EBA-4B22-82AE-ED1F4210AA82.jpeg
32E86B0B-0514-48B2-9DF9-06C1F43CF7AD.jpeg
This is the first time I’ve done a bud wash and not done a wet trim immediately after. They dripped dry for a few hours and then I moved them to the empty 4x4. Looking veeeery forward to this one drying, the tester bud I smoked was noice. :thumb: Luckily I accidentally clipped a few bits that should be dry today or tomorrow.

I’m down to two plants now and I’m really enjoying being able to slow down. I don’t think I’ll put myself in that position again, 10 full blooming plants is too much for me, personally. Although I will enjoy the fruits of my labor for a good long while!

Hope all is going well for you guys. Stay safe lovies! :love:
She's a beauty Heavenly! WOW! I found about an eighth of an oz of DDA all ground! It smokes just like fresh as far as the buzz goes! Taste not so much but still nice. It's from late 2019. Did I mention I :green_heart: DDA!:p

Between you and VG with your DDAs, I've decided to start 4 of them myself. 2 will be store bought and 2 were made by Rifleman. We'll see how it goes.

You topped yours, right? 3rd node?

Back
Top Bottom