Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

That's one of the best looking DDa's I've seen lately- nice 'n chunky too- great job, HH!
And who else is still returning to their vehicle to get their mask? :Rasta:
Now I keep one in my back pocket, got tired of going back to the car for it...:high-five:

I just realized what a long winded response that was!… but I’m too stoned to go back to edit. :bong:

I get long-winded when I'm high, too. :laughtwo: No worries. Thanks for your reply.

Even the beautiful DDAs let us know who they are with those weird colored dried curled and dried out leaves at the end. :)

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything. :laughtwo:

I tried some of the Amnesia this morning (first smoke of the day) and it got me sooooo high. I haven’t felt that high for a long while. It was energetic and silly and made me feel very chatty. I don’t think it affected my anxiety too much, but it wasn’t helpful in the way that the kushes/indicas are. It was just one test so far, but I was pleasantly surprised at how potent it was. I’ll have Mr H give it a try and see if he has any thoughts about it to report. :bong:

Sounds like a flower of happiness.

I'm happy for you! :Rasta:

My second youngest son says that Amnesia is the best I've grown so far(and he's sampled all of them)- he even offered to pay for the seeds if I want to grow some more...
He said "maybe a bigger one next time?"

I tried some of the Amnesia this morning (first smoke of the day) and it got me sooooo high. I haven’t felt that high for a long while. It was energetic and silly and made me feel very chatty. I don’t think it affected my anxiety too much, but it wasn’t helpful in the way that the kushes/indicas are. It was just one test so far, but I was pleasantly surprised at how potent it was. I’ll have Mr H give it a try and see if he has any thoughts about it to report. :bong:

That's great that you like the Amnesia! That makes me super excited about my Amnesia. I like an energetic, silly high.

So far I’ve harvested:
Critical purple kush
Mandarin cream xl
Blackberry kush
Stardawg
Mango kush
Amnesia
Og kush

Of all these choices, I am consistently reaching for the og kush. Heavy endorsement here.. this seed was a gift from Amy, and they’re from Dope seeds. It’s not even to the proper rh yet, but I’m smoking it day and night, regardless. To be fair, I haven’t tried more than one bud of the Stardawg yet. Amnesia was great, but sativas just aren’t my bag, indicas are the bud of choice for me. I have some real anxiety issues, and indicas, kushes in particular, I find really helpful when I’m struggling. Just a little note for anyone who deals with anxiety. Og kush is the shizz. :bong:

I tried low and slow for about an oz of the mandarin cream. Well… it didn’t go well. I ended up forgetting it and they really over dried. I think the next time I try it, I’ll set some reminders on my phone, especially if I’ve got multiple harvests going.

I’ll wait until they all have at least a couple weeks of proper curing before I start making any final judgements. But it seems like Og kush will be tough to beat for me. :love: to you all!

That's great news double H! To find a variety that does exactly what you want it to is terrific.

My son suffers from anxiety but he smokes every variety he can get his hands on for his video reviews. I'll have to ask him about the OG Kush to see if he's tried that one.
I ended up forgetting it
Easier than reminders on your phone, do your low and slow in the house fridge and you will never forget it's in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great smoke report on the OG Kush and Amnesia. :thanks: My son is growing both of those - I think both are from Dope Seeds. :high-five:

That's great news double H! To find a variety that does exactly what you want it to is terrific.

My son suffers from anxiety but he smokes every variety he can get his hands on for his video reviews. I'll have to ask him about the OG Kush to see if he's tried that one.

Easier than reminders on your phone, do your low and slow in the house fridge and you will never forget it's in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It’s been some trial and error, and needs change with my ups and downs. But I’m really pleased with the kush harvest so far.
Lol, I would not forget in the main fridge! It’s so pungent! :cough: Might be good for a diet tho?:laughtwo:
Great news.
I have some of those.
Noice!
Great smoke report on the OG Kush and Amnesia. :thanks: My son is growing both of those - I think both are from Dope Seeds. :high-five:
Very nice Beez, I hope you like it as much as me. My amnesia was a freebie from… you know.. ;) but it sounds like yours is gonna be a winner too. I want to grow out another one and let it go long. I think it’ll be more suited to my smoking style. I do like how high it got me. :hookah:

Hello growing type friends! It’s been a bit since the last time I checked the trichs on DDA, so it’s time to check again!

4B024461-E1D3-4D0A-ADDF-BB9897AB5ED3.jpeg
F9CB387F-2B54-42B7-B48A-31CC785083C4.jpeg
964EF75A-91E0-4D58-84B2-8368F14BDA23.jpeg
6FDCCF8B-2D6A-4E68-98FE-AAC6350DC5A4.jpeg
12CB0732-735A-4DCD-A24B-C2330A28FFF4.jpeg
75B2603E-05C7-4013-B24C-1DA17CFC5B7F.jpeg

There are still some clearish heads I’m seeing, but I’m also seeing quite a bit of amber coming in too. What say you harvest helpers? Chop or not to chop? I don’t want too many ambers on this one, and I feel like it’s there already.

Thanks for the opinions and help :) I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe. :love:

It's a matter of personal preference now, but you've definitely got an Amber Alert in progress. :Rasta:

Those pictures look to me like there's still more than 50% clear. Personally, I'd wait another week - but that's just me. :Namaste:

It is another confusing one for me! Seems like I’ve had a few of these mixed trich bag plants this time around.

Thanks for the advices my friends. With the mixed responses so far, I decided to snag a good sized tester. This is mostly for Mr H, so i may let him be the judge in the end? Although he’s about as good at making decisions as I am, so… :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom