Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Lmao Chris!! I think I’m actually gonna go with a random dump day, where I just blindly pour out of each bottle.
What could happen? :laughtwo:

That was the week 2 process

Don't jump the gun...jeese.....

LOL

Thanks all (especially Chris) for all the help. I’ll see what happens with some pH adjusting. I think I’m also going to raise the lights up a touch too (and add risers for the other two, thanks Shed). I’ve been looking at GWE’s deficiency pictures and the K def pics look very similar, but I’m not showing any discoloration in the leaf margins, so it makes me wonder. :hmmmm: They also add a link in the article for heat/light stress because they show such similar damage/symptoms (raised leaf edges and burnt tips). Lol, they also say that underfeeding (letting it get too dry) can create heat stress too. Makes me wonder just for the fact that OG#1 is the biggest plant and maybe she’s drinking up all her water faster and that’s why the other two are fine? I dunno, just kinda thinking out loud here. Pardon my rambles. :) Frustrating, just hurry up and finish already OG!!
Side note, searching through my old journals brought me to some pics of my bubble gum and Jack Herer plants, I recently smoked the last of them and I really did like those strains for daytime/nighttime. I have more beans of each and it’s got me thinking. Lol, but I also got some new beans I want to try too. Lmao, I need more tents. :laughtwo:

I just realized I made a mistake referencing my ppm numbers. Earlier I said 800/880 and it was actually 600/680. My apologies, I should not rely on my memory for numbers, I’m more of a picture/landmark memory type.

More tents!

Too dry? I thought coco should never get dry. Isn't coco watering an everyday thing (for a full sized plant)?
I am watering daily, I’m wondering just because I’m using 3 gallon pots this time? I usually used 5 gal in the past. Maybe the 3 gallon doesn’t hold enough? I just remember Newty watering two times a day towards the end of her blooming.

If the pot is full of roots then I can see why it might need more than once a day. My rootbound 5 gallon Candida needed water ever day in ProMix HP.
I think it is, I’m starting to see some roots at the tops of all of them. You think it could be why I’m noticing a slow progression of symptoms? Could be from too little K too? :rolleyes: Ugh, I’m gonna spin myself in circles here.

In coco they normally require more than one feeding/watering per day. Especially in smaller pots.
Hi Penny! Thanks so much for popping in :) and thanks for the advice. That’s been in the back of my mind since I read Candycane is feeding hers twice a day. My gut says this is what I should do (not that my guts know anything!) But I’d imagine an extra feeding would help with any K deficiency too, right?

Thank you for the link Shed. Damn, I have not been being good about it. I’ll start giving them two a days (or more if needed) until they finish out. Just gotta keep eyes on my humidity with that. As soon as I finish up the GO and switch to the Mega, I want to get a drip system. Excuse me while I daydream of my easy watering life ahead. :meditate:

I always try to run automated feed/watering with coco.
It really seems like the only way to go. When the time comes, I’ll be picking your brain Penny. I like the results I get from coco, so I don’t see myself changing that in the future.

Just light on nutrients especially if you’re feeding multiple times per day.
If I’m at about 600 ppms right now, do you think they will handle it twice a day, or should I lower it some?

Back
Top Bottom