Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

That’s funny you mentioned the automated watering system as I have been looking at different ones all morning! Would be life changing!!! I’ve only been doing daily but would do twice again if I had the automated system for sure! Coming into some Christmas monies so I’ll be ordering something hopefully this weekend. Just haven’t found the “one” yet..

That’s funny you mentioned the automated watering system as I have been looking at different ones all morning! Would be life changing!!! I’ve only been doing daily but would do twice again if I had the automated system for sure! Coming into some Christmas monies so I’ll be ordering something hopefully this weekend. Just haven’t found the “one” yet..
Well I’ll be watching along when you get one! I’ll probably have to wait for tax returns I’m thinking. I need to upgrade my lights too. The list never ends :)

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but the first and only time I ran coco I did it completely wrong and had good results. A couple of year ago I received a bag of Canna coco instead of my usual Canna Terra soil with an order that obviously got mixed up. It said that it was just like soil but with hydro results. So I bought some hydro nutes and watered 8 different strains in the coco like you would with soil. Sometimes I didn't water the pots for maybe 5 days. The plants grew normally and with little fuss. It wasn't until sometime after that I read that you were meant to water them daily and have a good amount of run off water to prevent salt build up. The results were just like any other grow that I had done before and the only reason I didn't keep using it like that was because I ended up believing that soil grown plants taste better which I don't believe anymore by the way. I think I must have been either very lucky with my grow or I ended up with low yields which I thought were good compared to my normal soil results. Sorry, I'm semi ranting as I can't handle my drink. Love you HH

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but the first and only time I ran coco I did it completely wrong and had good results. A couple of year ago I received a bag of Canna coco instead of my usual Canna Terra soil with an order that obviously got mixed up. It said that it was just like soil but with hydro results. So I bought some hydro nutes and watered 8 different strains in the coco like you would with soil. Sometimes I didn't water the pots for maybe 5 days. The plants grew normally and with little fuss. It wasn't until sometime after that I read that you were meant to water them daily and have a good amount of run off water to prevent salt build up. The results were just like any other grow that I had done before and the only reason I didn't keep using it like that was because I ended up believing that soil grown plants taste better which I don't believe anymore by the way. I think I must have been either very lucky with my grow or I ended up with low yields which I thought were good compared to my normal soil results. Sorry, I'm semi ranting as I can't handle my drink. Love you HH
Drunk and ’cross the pond English?! l’ll see if I can tell what you’re saying. You think I’m getting ok results now and after I start doing things the right way, I’ll get even better results. And then someday I’ll look back and laugh?

*disclaimer
I am just having a go at the drunken Professor.
60DFBE81-D13B-4ACD-9867-DFD18898AA40.jpeg

Drunk and ’cross the pond English?! l’ll see if I can tell what you’re saying. You think I’m getting ok results now and after I start doing things the right way, I’ll get even better results. And then someday I’ll look back and laugh?
Maybe, but if I am it's the tequila talking. I can't even be sure of where I am right now so I would take everything I say with a pinch of salt.

Well I’ll be watching along when you get one! I’ll probably have to wait for tax returns I’m thinking. I need to upgrade my lights too. The list never ends :)
Ain’t that the truth! Every time I think I’m done it’s always something else :laughtwo: :hmmmm: I normally spend my Christmas money on everyone else but this year kids are all moved out so I’m gonna spend it on my girls which will in turn benefit them, me and even the jealous man.

@Dutchman1990 just started using an automated system. He's talking about a bigger pump but for the most part I think he's happy with what he has.
Thanks Mr. S, I’m watching along with Dutchman, turning green with envy of pretty much his whole set up.

Risers
Quantum boards
Bluebird or inkbird or whatever the hell automated plug in for fans, humidity and such
Automated watering
Probably more I can’t think of right now :laughtwo:

Ain’t that the truth! Every time I think I’m done it’s always something else :laughtwo: :hmmmm: I normally spend my Christmas money on everyone else but this year kids are all moved out so I’m gonna spend it on my girls which will in turn benefit them, me and even the jealous man.
Yes girl!
Treat yo self!!!!

Maybe, but if I am it's the tequila talking. I can't even be sure of where I am right now so I would take everything I say with a pinch of salt.
Does that mean you don’t really love me?! :(

Derby has a auto watering system that he set up. I think he did a how-to post on it. Oh yeah, here it is:
with envy of pretty much his whole set up.
Dual income no kids. And a sponsor or two ;).

Where is the lime, Yo!?!

Hey HH! Glad things are going well! If you want to get into the works of auto watering and have any questions you know you can ask! I’m always floating around here and there! I hope your ready for the weekend and the holidays ahead!
Thank you Dutch! I’m watchin and learnin and when the time comes, I’ll be askin! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom