Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Uh hello... it's obvious she's talking to me. She just gets lost on where to place her posts. :rolleyes:
I should’ve known. That VG and her cookies, ;) always posting on the wrong threads.
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas HH! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes to you and yours over the holidays.
:hug:
Merry Christmas Mr S! I hope you have a wonderful holiday too! :hug:
@Heavenly Hybrid Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!
Thanks Penny!! Merry Christmas and the same to you! :passitleft:
Merry Christmas Hh! I hope you and your family have a fantastic time over the holidays.
Merry Christmas N! I hope you and your little ones have a fantastic Christmas too. Such a wonderful time for the kiddos, lol I just try to keep up!

:love: and just in time :meditate:
Indeed! It’s a bit of an adjustment, I certainly feel a little hyper with the new ones, a slight nervous energy. It’s also just the way of this time of year is for me too. I may try blending the two oils, for a little bit of energy and a little bit of sedation. Haha, wonder how that might actually go?

Merry Christmas double H! I hope you and the family have a wonderful day, and that the oils are blended to perfection. And of course, the new year will bring a Candida harvest...so that's something cool to look forward to :).

:hug:
Merry Christmas to you and the Shed family (especially your cutie pup!) I was just admiring the Candida earlier this morning. She is handling the quad so perfectly well, I’m not sure where I’ll be able to take cutting from! Maybe as it grows more, I’ll find a good candidate? Anyhow, I’m very much looking forward to the Candida and the other CBDs too, we haven’t been buying much from the dispensary, so I’m excited to have some on the shelves again. :) hurry up and wait..

Merry xmas Hh. killing the autos .looking good.
have a great festive break , hope santas good to you and the new year brings sunshine.
You too Intheshed .have a great christmas fella
Thanks so much GGD! I’d say I hope Santa is good to you too, but undoubtedly you’re atop the naughty list! ;) Lol, Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the GGD fam. :hug:
I hope you have a Merry Christmas
Thanks Mushie, Merry Christmas to you too! :)

64 f and lower I'd be more concerned. My two cents but cannabis does well within a 12 f up down area. Cannabis plants can die if temps are higher then 95 f and they say lower then 62 or 64 ive heard .

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays HH .
Thank you Amy! I think everything is pretty close to consistent. It get down to 67° during lights out. You think that’s too low?

I’m so afraid of doing that same thing! I’ve given up and dug a seed out to find it half sprouted. I reburied it, but it didn’t do anything after that. I will be really upset if I only end up with 3/6 from this batch, not only for cost of money, but cost of pride too!! :nervous-guy:

64 f and lower I'd be more concerned. My two cents but cannabis does well within a 12 f up down area. Cannabis plants can die if temps are higher then 95 f and they say lower then 62 or 64 ive heard .

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays HH .
Merry Christmas to you too King J!!

Hello my friends, its a Merry Christmas Day, 10 pic update featuring the bloomers :)
OG Kush #1 is looking better. She’s not so pale as before, I wouldn’t call her verdant quite yet, but an improvement for sure. I also took some of the worst leaves off because I’m impulsive like that. It will make it easier to watch for improvement, plus I just really didn’t like looking at it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Here she is:
09BA9093-C404-4C58-AFAF-3110A0929296.jpeg
E4488718-6173-49A6-82D8-A827FCBEABD4.jpeg
1798C524-27DE-4C58-94E5-35312060B609.jpeg

getting there..

OG Kush #2
8212E556-A55D-4725-A17C-EB6CB99FEA09.jpeg
C5F68F38-AFFD-46C3-90BA-4721420B1133.jpeg
Left-most bud in the above pic
12D7B331-DB4C-480D-93F7-B8C6C862EF4A.jpeg

Purple Kush is two weeks behind the OGs (I counted) So purple!! I love purple :)
5782ABB5-22E9-4F40-B022-7C68E1A16333.jpeg
884E6390-C06E-4622-A1A5-F7F0684B7C5B.jpeg

And to wrap it up, a nice family holiday pic Sauga-style
E112F204-5AB5-4807-874E-1C8AEDA4B61F.jpeg

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. Or at the very least, a nice relaxing j or two along the way. I’m on my way to the garage to enjoy one of my stocking stuffers:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom