Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I’m getting close to dankrupt (haha, I stole Preston’s word)
I'm officially dankrupt as of yesterday. I should be enjoying a nice few lumps of hash from my last grow but someone removed my bag of trim from the freezer and dropped it down the back of the boiler which the freezer is sat next to. I don't know how long the bag had been down there for but by the time someone asked me what it was it was it looked like liquid fur. I threw it out. It was really bad and not something I think I could have salvaged with alcohol or butane.

DAMN YOU FAMILY!!!!!

I'm officially dankrupt as of yesterday. I should be enjoying a nice few lumps of hash from my last grow but someone removed my bag of trim from the freezer and dropped it down the back of the boiler which the freezer is sat next to. I don't know how long the bag had been down there for but by the time someone asked me what it was it was it looked like liquid fur. I threw it out. It was really bad and not something I think I could have salvaged with alcohol or butane.

DAMN YOU FAMILY!!!!!
Man, those in laws of yours! That’s a shame, I don’t know how you deal Prof. You must have the patience of a saint. :meditate:

Helloo everyone! :ciao: It’s been a little while since we’ve had a tour de plants... :battingeyelashes: so let’s start out with the bloomers. We’re now at 4 1/2 weeks post flip.

Afghani #1
37A9B98B-CC14-4BB5-BDCA-0A50ED91ADAC.jpeg
Critical Purple Kush
545E2E24-FEEA-4210-8D7E-222CF0E5B52E.jpeg
Dr. Seedsman
313370D3-3EAD-41EA-A35A-3E01298E4D3A.jpeg
Nightingale
9900EDBF-CCD6-4185-97AF-7B8CF52235BC.jpeg
Candida
2699BEEC-75FE-4ABF-84B5-66B575696A3D.jpeg
8FA8E7E2-D461-4DCC-8C5C-A4225A8F46DA.jpeg
CCED64B6-F48A-47E4-81C3-AE78C6BFFB55.jpeg

I swapped around all my fans today and I think I’ve got it worked out, at least to get by for a little while. Temperatures are down, but humidity is still a bit higher than I’d like. But airflow should be better than ever. We shall see!

Stay tuned for part 2..

Absolutely Awesome!! I could take a nap under those trees please:cheesygrinsmiley: Hope you are having a blessed night HH!

:passitleft:

Effectively visceral description Prof! :oops: Commiserations :love: I hope the dankrupcy is short lived.
Quite the visual, eh Amy?!
Absolutely Awesome!! I could take a nap under those trees please:cheesygrinsmiley: Hope you are having a blessed night HH!

Thank you Sunny, lol, looks like a perfect nap spot to me! Zzzz :hookah:

Man, those in laws of yours! That’s a shame, I don’t know how you deal Prof. You must have the patience of a saint. :meditate:
I think they are probably the main reason I smoke weed. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....
Effectively visceral description Prof! :oops: Commiserations :love: I hope the dankrupcy is short lived.
In hindsight I should have took a pic but I was in a bit of a mood lol

I think they are probably the main reason I smoke weed. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

In hindsight I should have took a pic but I was in a bit of a mood lol
Ewwww.....
Did it go into the soup?

Picture-perfect tent, HH! Everything looks so dialed in. I want to be able to achieve that, but it ain't easy, despite you making it look that way. :Rasta:

Picture-perfect tent, HH! Everything looks so dialed in. I want to be able to achieve that, but it ain't easy, despite you making it look that way. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, I can’t say it enough, it really is all the light. Once I bit the bullet and spent that money, I haven’t done a single thing differently. Maybe added some more fans.

Hey grow buddies! :ciao: I hope you’re all doing well. Sorry that I haven’t been around so much and I’m terribly behind on everyone’s journals, so I’ll be making some rounds over the next day or two.

As for me, this is what’s been happening around here. We’re 5 1/2 weeks along in the bloom tent. Girls are plugging right along.
39748812-D706-4A2F-AF67-37B34DC9818A.jpeg
Afghani
E5D1D1CD-B542-47DD-90A7-A52842FA2845.jpeg
Critical Purple Kush
D05D33E6-1923-479D-A177-D8297DDABF75.jpeg
Dr. Seedsman
77E115C5-AA71-4CB1-84E7-B21A11DDB82F.jpeg
Nightingale
3C78B64A-B88B-4582-B626-2B347BAADD76.jpeg
Candida
690F4EAB-87A9-49DE-978B-F7E57771E7EB.jpeg

And over in the veg/auto tent
Candida, Afghani and nightingale clones. Yes, I still have the nightingale... still not ready to let her go. Lol.
61FED7C6-0C1D-496A-B02C-B125E1BC9022.jpeg
DDA, getting some stretch on. Next time I grow this, I think I’ll let her go natural. I’ve seen some very pretty ones lately, so I might give that a try.
575C1CA7-B83C-46F2-9967-C60C5464F70D.jpeg
And lil baby Hack Herer Auto.
1391B5A4-4149-4C3A-83DB-8D60B0399691.jpeg

In my struggles to dial in the bloom tent, I got a big dehumidifier. It’s effectively bringing humidity down, but it’s bringing the heat up much more than I expected. I’ve only had it a couple of days, but yeah... still more work to do. :eye-roll:

That’s the quick and dirty update. I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe! :love::hug:

Holy Cola’s!!! Aloha HH! Absolutely beautiful work. I like the contrast in color in the top photo. It goes from daylight to unicorn bliss from left to right :laugh:

I hope you are having a blessed day and stoney evening!

Yowza! They look terrific.:kiss:
Thanks G! :kisstwo: And yowza right back atcha!!
Looks like you have everything rocking right along.
Thank you Penny! So very good to see you again! :love: We all missed you and I’m sure glad to have you back.
Holy Cola’s!!! Aloha HH! Absolutely beautiful work. I like the contrast in color in the top photo. It goes from daylight to unicorn bliss from left to right :laugh:

I hope you are having a blessed day and stoney evening!

Lol!!! I need a :love::laughtwo: option! Mahalo Sunny, I love it - unicorn bliss!
Btw, Mr H loved the Kalua pork, he cleaned his plate, dang near licked it clean!:thanks:

Lol!!! I need a :love::laughtwo: option! Mahalo Sunny, I love it - unicorn bliss!
Btw, Mr H loved the Kalua pork, he cleaned his plate, dang near licked it clean!:thanks:

Aloha HH! You can thank my daughter for the unicorn bliss idea lol.. She wanted a unicorn slash jojo siwa slash cotton candy theme for her room. I’m was covered in glitter for weeks after I was done.

So stoked Mr. H enjoyed! Loving hands always make the best food and grow crip buds.. pretty sure it’s scientific fact. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom