Hello 420

GMonster714

420 Member
Hello guys, I'm glad ya'll let me in. This place is a gold mine of info. Been reading some threads and trying to get caught up on all these new methods and equipment but that's gonna take a while.

I used to grow indoors years ago but after a bust I shut everything down and never returned to it....until now that is...lol Moving all my activity outdoors this time around. Ordered some seeds today and going to start scouting out some sites this week.

I look forward to meeting some of ya'll.

Hey gmonster, welcome to the best site for real time information on growing. You should check out the outdoor growing section lots of folks there have good tips on how, when, where to grow cannabis outdoors. Hope you can use this link to start a journal here for us to peek in on your grow should you be taking pics to share with us.

Hey gmonster, welcome to the best site for real time information on growing. You should check out the outdoor growing section lots of folks there have good tips on how, when, where to grow cannabis outdoors. Hope you can use this link to start a journal here for us to peek in on your grow should you be taking pics to share with us.

Thanks for the welcome and for pointing the way to the outdoor folks. I'd already poked around in there a bit the other night and its amazing how much info is there. I just love grow forums...lol

Welcome bub, hope enjoy your stay at hotel 420, you can check out, but you can never leave.(for all you eagles fans).

Back
Top Bottom