Hello All!

Hay Sparkey, how's it going today. I got hammered yesterday evening and last night and made a fool of myself. :rofl: Some how I had 40 ounces stuck in my brain and I was bragging about how much I got. Still got a nice haul but Not 40ounces :rofl: I was so sh^t faces I was seeing double and bouncing off the hallway walls when I finally went to bed:cough: I had a tone of stuff in me between the pain pills , alcohol , Canna oil caps , vaping some fine bud , and my psych meds I was on a trip to mars
:lot-o-toke::blunt:

Hey pcaddict did you get my message. I sent those seeds out today will be there by next Monday
Thanks I saw it I will try to get to the post office tomorrow and send yours out. I have it packed up addressed and ready to go. :high-five:

Whats up 420 friends

Ok, i was planning on 2-10gal or 3- 5gal but went with 4- 3gal. Never used plastic 3gal pot before. Just wanted to try something different with this grow. So, all 4 3gals will fit in my 4x2 using Supersoil. Going to Veg for a couple more weeks and hit the flip on 420 this month..perfect timing..hell yeah:laugh::high-five:both my diesel should be done by then..
Which, just leaves me with Sparkalicious and dropped 1 Fla OG and 1 Fla gold beans today. Wanted to run some Indicas before Neville Haze.
20200407_165609.jpg

Thank you braddah..getting pumped for the Neville's Haze. Had to use my projected time on plants with the Calendar. Just like i will flower her around Sept. Till Jan..wow..cant wait
I will probably have to wait till September I hope not but the to strains I have planted one says 6 to 7 weeks and the other is 7 to 8 weeks so they will probably not be ready till the end of August. I hope they finish sooner

Hay Sparkey, how's it going today. I got hammered yesterday evening and last night and made a fool of myself. :rofl: Some how I had 40 ounces stuck in my brain and I was bragging about how much I got. Still got a nice haul but Not 40ounces :rofl: I was so sh^t faces I was seeing double and bouncing off the hallway walls when I finally went to bed:cough: I had a tone of stuff in me between the pain pills , alcohol , Canna oil caps , vaping some fine bud , and my psych meds I was on a trip to mars
:lot-o-toke::blunt:
Pain Pills /Alcohol/oil caps...damn Johnny Cash..lol...j/k..sorry @PCaddict ..i somehow miss this post.
This is really embarrassing but what the hell. I will tell you the story.
A couple weeks ago went over my buddies house to drink, smoke like we usually do on occasions. (Once a month)
Started drinking the Vodka and doing some dabs, he had some Brazilian mushrooms that were fantastic. Im not a mushroom guy but those were really good.
Leaving for the evening and completely run over his mailbox. Thats embarrassing, shouldn't been driving and eating mushrooms in the first place:rofl:

Pain Pills /Alcohol/oil caps...damn Johnny Cash..lol...j/k..sorry @PCaddict ..i somehow miss this post.
A couple weeks ago went over my buddies house to drink, smoke like we usually do on occasions. (Once a month)
Started drinking the Vodka and doing some dabs, he had some Brazilian mushrooms that were fantastic. Im not a mushroom guy but those were really good.
Leaving for the evening and completely run over his mailbox. Thats embarrassing, shouldn't been driving and eating mushrooms in the first place:rofl:
Oh, had to pay him in weed for the mailbox :rofl::rofl:

I have never tried shrooms but I would Love to try some. I may look into growing them and do a really small batch to try.

The Buzz really kicked in after I took my Thorazine and Clozapine I was Lit up for sure

Ive done it several times back in college but not recently until then. Theyre very Medicinal for my back pain if you can get though the intense roller coaster ride the first 3 to 5 hrs.
You can easily grow them in plastic containers and order the spores online I think you can grow them legally in California now.
I will just stick with weed:ganjamon:

Ive done it several times back in college but not recently until then. Theyre very Medicinal for my back pain if you can get though the intense roller coaster ride the first 3 to 5 hrs.
You can easily grow them in plastic containers and order the spores online I think you can grow them legally in California now.
I've done alot of drugs in my day no matter how high I got or how f**ked up I got I still just wanted that joint :rollit:

Mushrooms are very therapeutic taken like a supplement. Here in California mushrooms are quickly becoming the miracle medicine. You don’t take a heroic dose of seven grams you actually grind them up and put .25 grams in a cap taken two or three times a day. Microdosing movement. I made myself some last year and had three months supply. I took them everyday just like a vitamin and they really were pretty amazing. I functioned like normal went to work, picked my daughter up from school, made dinner, went surfing. And I never felt high just a constant state of well being. Mushrooms are going to be widely used and accepted in the coming years. Who needs mailboxes anyways. Hahaha

Mushrooms are very therapeutic taken like a supplement. Here in California mushrooms are quickly becoming the miracle medicine. You don’t take a heroic dose of seven grams you actually grind them up and put .25 grams in a cap taken two or three times a day. Microdosing movement. I made myself some last year and had three months supply. I took them everyday just like a vitamin and they really were pretty amazing. I functioned like normal went to work, picked my daughter up from school, made dinner, went surfing. And I never felt high just a constant state of well being. Mushrooms are going to be widely used and accepted in the coming years. Who needs mailboxes anyways. Hahaha
Yeah, i took 2 grams. All pain went away for sure. I really like the Brazilian. Almost a sativa high with no paranoia.
Thanks for the insight on them @shottafire

Back
Top Bottom