Hello all!

Welcome streetrider. Are you indoor, outdoor, soil, or hydro? Everyone here will help or ask for help. One big happy family, mostly....:welcome:
Thank you. Indoor organic in soil. Been that way since the beginning in early "80's". Funny though, I have to say, growing has become second nature as I don't think about what I am doing at the time I'm doing it. After read some of the grows here, I'm on the right track.

Lol that sounds like a great problem to have....a massive indoor plant ceiling to floor lol. But the sponsors here are great they will do what they can to help, trusted and tried. But cool when they get there, and you make a journal tag me and I'll follow along.

Lol that sounds like a great problem to have....a massive indoor plant ceiling to floor lol. But the sponsors here are great they will do what they can to help, trusted and tried. But cool when they get there, and you make a journal tag me and I'll follow along.
I thought so afterwards. During the grow, my first for a Landrace sativa in an indoor tent, did my best to manage the beast unleashed. I have a few more of those seeds saved and will have to journal on the the next. It will be just as entertaining and educational as the first. I may ditch the tent for that grow and let it expand a bit.

Another Old Timer been growing for what seems forever. I don't have much to offer relating to that as I haven't been fussy in the "how to". Me thinks, less is more and shows. My grows from the beginning, have been organic in nature resulting in great taste, awesome quality, and some good looking girls to be viewed upon.
Good morning @Streetrider hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Your garden sounds wonderful.
Can't wait to see it.

Stay safe
Bill

One new member greeting another, hi Street Rider.

I am similar to you in philosophy with a KISS mentality, keep it simple stupid.

I enjoy reading of people's grows and their various methods but am happy with a dozen plants in the backyard which result in a better product than one can buy for the most part. Although it is not legal here I am amazed at the prices my neighbors pay for it going across the state line to the dispensaries.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Streetrider

Is this like LOS - Living Organic Soil?
So you have any ladies images from pass grows?

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yeah, LOS. I tried hydro and had a good harvest, but I found soil to be easier for me. Time factor. Have some pics from past grows, some, not many as far back as mid 80's. Gotta dig fro for them. Thanks for the welcome and info.

Welcome to 420 Mag. It's a hell of a lot better than the other sites I've tried. Looking forward to see your next grow.
I just started my 14th grow a little over a week ago. It's still not 2nd nature to me though.... lol.
Thanks. I've visited this site a few times as time was a factor for browsing. Congats on your 14th. Do not know how many for me. Possibly near 50. Didn't Keep logs back then.

One new member greeting another, hi Street Rider.

I am similar to you in philosophy with a KISS mentality, keep it simple stupid.

I enjoy reading of people's grows and their various methods but am happy with a dozen plants in the backyard which result in a better product than one can buy for the most part. Although it is not legal here I am amazed at the prices my neighbors pay for it going across the state line to the dispensaries.
Welcome to you also. Backyard? Brazen ain't ya! :adore: Not legal here either. Although, finishing a greenhouse build that may find more than floral and veggies. Permitting here is costly on its own.

Back
Top Bottom