Hello from EU - Amazing forum with amazing people. Love it here :)

Jonnypx5

420 Member
Hi there :)

I am Jonny. I joined your community not far ago because I needed help. You helped me really fast, many people here are well experienced. Special thaks to @Emilya and @Buds Buddy for accurate diagnosis. Spider-mites were awfull diagnosis, but now after some weeks of deep cure with B.A.C. Vitality plus SM and S.M.C. SM Control + increased humidity I cant find any spider-mites or eggs... Plants now look very good and started flower stage. I will keep prevent spraying 1xweek now only with Cannacure. Now I use only organic feed. Complet Biobizz solution on recommend dosage with Biobizz microbes + some Biotabs silicum flash dry insect compost + Biobizz worm humus mixed in soil and toped on thru time. My 4 ladies (now little monsters xD) are in ground in 100L holes filled with Biobizz Light-mix. The others 2 are in 30L tex-pot. We are now in aprox 1st or 2nd week of flowering I guess. Now I stopped all triming and only do LST(my first real LST :)) And this is my 3rd crop.

Now I spend some time here. Very interesting threads with amazing ideas and theories. I love science, nature, sport, weed and now this forum :))) I am very happy that I can be part of your community. And please big excuse for my english.

DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG

Thanks a lot :) Yes it started to be sticky and that aroma even now on start of flower is so strong. My ladies have some great aroma predispositions. They are Sugar Black Rose, Eleven Roses and Golosa. @Tokin Roll I attached some photos of that spider-mite infestation...

DSC_0109.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

Hi there :)

I am Jonny. I joined your community not far ago because I needed help. You helped me really fast, many people here are well experienced. Special thaks to @Emilya and @Buds Buddy for accurate diagnosis. Spider-mites were awfull diagnosis, but now after some weeks of deep cure with B.A.C. Vitality plus SM and S.M.C. SM Control + increased humidity I cant find any spider-mites or eggs... Plants now look very good and started flower stage. I will keep prevent spraying 1xweek now only with Cannacure. Now I use only organic feed. Complet Biobizz solution on recommend dosage with Biobizz microbes + some Biotabs silicum flash dry insect compost + Biobizz worm humus mixed in soil and toped on thru time. My 4 ladies (now little monsters xD) are in ground in 100L holes filled with Biobizz Light-mix. The others 2 are in 30L tex-pot. We are now in aprox 1st or 2nd week of flowering I guess. Now I stopped all triming and only do LST(my first real LST :)) And this is my 3rd crop.

Now I spend some time here. Very interesting threads with amazing ideas and theories. I love science, nature, sport, weed and now this forum :))) I am very happy that I can be part of your community. And please big excuse for my english.

DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
Garden is beautiful :adore:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you need help with anything my door is always open.
Hope you have a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom