Organic Greenhouse Crop - Flower Stage

Jonnypx5

420 Member
Hello my brothers and sisters :)

I am back for big update. I was too much busy, but now I got again covid, so I have plenty time now ... I havent been ill for so long time, and now again covid and again I got infected at work ... Luckily I have almost no complications and I feel quite fine. On the other hand, I have now full time to finish this years mission :)) Well, since I am new to this forum and first time I needed acute help, so I didnt create whole story of my crop. But now, armed with unexpected free time, I will share with you at least final and most interesting stage of my intense work.

So I am on aprox. on 13°48´ alt. central europe. My setup is cca 5x5x2,2meters greenhouse with 4mm glass walls .... Automatic windows, 4 doors, alarm secured. My equip. in is 2x Big 75Watt Fans, 2 small 30w fans, 1x compressor dehumi unit 50L/day 750watt + 1 adsorbtion dehumi unit 9L/day 750watt ... And one ceramix fan heater 2000Watts ....

I go for soil... My choice is Biobizz ... Light mix + bit of wormenhumus + Biotabs Silicum Flash compost ... Mixed together, and also toped on thru time ... I dig 4 x 100L holes in ground and filled with mix ... I also added myco premium to my blend... Another 2 places are in texpots 30L ...

Whole story begun in small tent aprox in half of may ... I soaked for 24hours in plain water all my babies. I started with number of 10 and later I did a selection. My babies are Sugar Black Rose, 11 Roses and Golosa ...All early version with 10% of ruderalis, but still pheno. I choosed finally 2x SBR (both final place in ground). Next 2x Eleven Roses (one in ground and the other one in texpot) and at last 2x Golosa (1x in ground and second one in texpot). ... They all started life in jiffe with clean tap water. My small tent has 1 small fan, 1 ex fan, 3 LED Grow 28W each. humi unit and 2x small heaters (wire in tube) 40watt each... Mechnic clock manage lighting schedule... I started with 18/6Hrs cycle. Synced with start of daylight of outdoor when planed transplanting. After 3 weeks (at start of june) I transplant my babies in greenhouse. 4 in ground and the others 2 in texpots... Due to not enough experience I decide to mix biobizz with Vitalink Chill ... It was mistake, and never gonna do it again. I shocked my babies at worst time ever.

Evererything was fine until cca start of july ... I noticed stunned grow and leafs started to be very weird. This in my 3rd real crop, so I was unable to detect problem. Thank to God, that I decide to go for help here on 420 .... Help was really fast and accurate. @Fuzzy Duck was first, and noticed me that Vitalink is maybe not as good idea to use in bio crop. I also manage Ph to 6,3 because of Vitalink and my lack experience, because I thought I need perfect range 6,2 - 6,5 with bio nutes, but I dont ... Since I started using pure rain water, my range is acceptable 6-7 ... Well, FuzzyDuck called for heavy weight plant doctors :)) one more time I have to say thanks to @Buds Buddy and @Emilya Green ... They immediately recognize main problem. Spider-mites ... I just confirmed that diagnosis with microscope. What a awfull diagnosis. First time I panicked, but later realize what is happening and fight that dirty creatures .... I choosed bio way... well Since my ladies were still in veg, I got many options. I got Spider Mite Control (neem oil), B.A.C. Plant vitality plus SM, and some other products... Well I started with SMC oil. Sprayed intesive 4 times. ... 4 days breake on each spraing. Well it killed 97 % of Spidermites... I also burned some leafs, due to hard sprayin...
But it was ok, new greens raised after this disaster. After that 16 days, my ladies start to look so great, no more mutated leafs due to Spider mites...After this cure I switched to B.A.C. Plant vitality plus.... It smells really ugly, but After 2 deep spraying I cant find any more Spidermites or any egg !! 100% clean ... like miracle.

Well, now was my ladies happy, green and growing again full strengh. So I put off the Vitalink and started to use only Biobizz full solution + Microbes + Biotabs silicum flash and Guerilla Juice + Bio PK 5-8 and Guano extract and Batboost + Biocanna BOOST.... Of course, that bloom stimulators later at right time :)

Ok, so most of my work was beacause of LST. I tried to make flat canopy and lower height of my babies. This is my first time true LST, so I did it very difficult :D I used about 750meters of wire :D I took me about 150hours to make that madness... Hope my yield will be fine... better than without this. Tried to beak down whole apical dominance.

Now I will show you what I did... now we have about 3 weeks to finish line. Weather in this year bad :( Now when most importatnt time and sun is hiding :(( Almost whole summer was very sunny and almost no rain, now its horrible. Damn hurricans changing weather here :(
So since I havent any lights in my greenhouse, I only conttrol others parametrs... Keeping heat and low humidity and blowing that fans on full speed. Hope I will give no chance to any mold. I can make 55%RH even when rainy day... And max 68% RH during cold rainy night... Hope its good, my genetics should be strong against molds. Last week when was nice weather I sprayed last time with CannaCure. Just for sure. Cant find any evil insect on my ladies. I also have to report, that after being adiing fert with sillicate, my ladies changed surface on leafs. Strong "hairs" in microscope can be see now. They also got harder when touch and they are also got very uncomfy when touching my naked skin. They almost heatburned my skin... I belive its because they activated immunity system at high rate. I never found any more pests on my plants... Still keepin eye on, every day I look and try to find any pests and they sipmly are not there.

Look what I did ;)

WEB3.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

DSC_0126.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0159.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

WEB1.JPG

WEB2.JPG

Web5.JPG

Hello my brothers and sisters :)

I am back for big update. I was too much busy, but now I got again covid, so I have plenty time now ... I havent been ill for so long time, and now again covid and again I got infected at work ... Luckily I have almost no complications and I feel quite fine. On the other hand, I have now full time to finish this years mission :)) Well, since I am new to this forum and first time I needed acute help, so I didnt create whole story of my crop. But now, armed with unexpected free time, I will share with you at least final and most interesting stage of my intense work.

So I am on aprox. on 13°48´ alt. central europe. My setup is cca 5x5x2,2meters greenhouse with 4mm glass walls .... Automatic windows, 4 doors, alarm secured. My equip. in is 2x Big 75Watt Fans, 2 small 30w fans, 1x compressor dehumi unit 50L/day 750watt + 1 adsorbtion dehumi unit 9L/day 750watt ... And one ceramix fan heater 2000Watts ....

I go for soil... My choice is Biobizz ... Light mix + bit of wormenhumus + Biotabs Silicum Flash compost ... Mixed together, and also toped on thru time ... I dig 4 x 100L holes in ground and filled with mix ... I also added myco premium to my blend... Another 2 places are in texpots 30L ...

Whole story begun in small tent aprox in half of may ... I soaked for 24hours in plain water all my babies. I started with number of 10 and later I did a selection. My babies are Sugar Black Rose, 11 Roses and Golosa ...All early version with 10% of ruderalis, but still pheno. I choosed finally 2x SBR (both final place in ground). Next 2x Eleven Roses (one in ground and the other one in texpot) and at last 2x Golosa (1x in ground and second one in texpot). ... They all started life in jiffe with clean tap water. My small tent has 1 small fan, 1 ex fan, 3 LED Grow 28W each. humi unit and 2x small heaters (wire in tube) 40watt each... Mechnic clock manage lighting schedule... I started with 18/6Hrs cycle. Synced with start of daylight of outdoor when planed transplanting. After 3 weeks (at start of june) I transplant my babies in greenhouse. 4 in ground and the others 2 in texpots... Due to not enough experience I decide to mix biobizz with Vitalink Chill ... It was mistake, and never gonna do it again. I shocked my babies at worst time ever.

Evererything was fine until cca start of july ... I noticed stunned grow and leafs started to be very weird. This in my 3rd real crop, so I was unable to detect problem. Thank to God, that I decide to go for help here on 420 .... Help was really fast and accurate. @Fuzzy Duck was first, and noticed me that Vitalink is maybe not as good idea to use in bio crop. I also manage Ph to 6,3 because of Vitalink and my lack experience, because I thought I need perfect range 6,2 - 6,5 with bio nutes, but I dont ... Since I started using pure rain water, my range is acceptable 6-7 ... Well, FuzzyDuck called for heavy weight plant doctors :)) one more time I have to say thanks to @Buds Buddy and @Emilya Green ... They immediately recognize main problem. Spider-mites ... I just confirmed that diagnosis with microscope. What a awfull diagnosis. First time I panicked, but later realize what is happening and fight that dirty creatures .... I choosed bio way... well Since my ladies were still in veg, I got many options. I got Spider Mite Control (neem oil), B.A.C. Plant vitality plus SM, and some other products... Well I started with SMC oil. Sprayed intesive 4 times. ... 4 days breake on each spraing. Well it killed 97 % of Spidermites... I also burned some leafs, due to hard sprayin...
But it was ok, new greens raised after this disaster. After that 16 days, my ladies start to look so great, no more mutated leafs due to Spider mites...After this cure I switched to B.A.C. Plant vitality plus.... It smells really ugly, but After 2 deep spraying I cant find any more Spidermites or any egg !! 100% clean ... like miracle.

Well, now was my ladies happy, green and growing again full strengh. So I put off the Vitalink and started to use only Biobizz full solution + Microbes + Biotabs silicum flash and Guerilla Juice + Bio PK 5-8 and Guano extract and Batboost + Biocanna BOOST.... Of course, that bloom stimulators later at right time :)

Ok, so most of my work was beacause of LST. I tried to make flat canopy and lower height of my babies. This is my first time true LST, so I did it very difficult :D I used about 750meters of wire :D I took me about 150hours to make that madness... Hope my yield will be fine... better than without this. Tried to beak down whole apical dominance.

Now I will show you what I did... now we have about 3 weeks to finish line. Weather in this year bad :( Now when most importatnt time and sun is hiding :(( Almost whole summer was very sunny and almost no rain, now its horrible. Damn hurricans changing weather here :(
So since I havent any lights in my greenhouse, I only conttrol others parametrs... Keeping heat and low humidity and blowing that fans on full speed. Hope I will give no chance to any mold. I can make 55%RH even when rainy day... And max 68% RH during cold rainy night... Hope its good, my genetics should be strong against molds. Last week when was nice weather I sprayed last time with CannaCure. Just for sure. Cant find any evil insect on my ladies. I also have to report, that after being adiing fert with sillicate, my ladies changed surface on leafs. Strong "hairs" in microscope can be see now. They also got harder when touch and they are also got very uncomfy when touching my naked skin. They almost heatburned my skin... I belive its because they activated immunity system at high rate. I never found any more pests on my plants... Still keepin eye on, every day I look and try to find any pests and they sipmly are not there.

Look what I did ;)

WEB3.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

DSC_0126.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0159.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

WEB1.JPG

WEB2.JPG

Web5.JPG
Woohooo :woohoo: absolutely beautiful. :thumb:
Thanks for the tag, hope your having a great day. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom