Hello from the Mitten

Hello all, I recently got a ton of Promix for dirt cheap, and was looking for help figuring out how to water Promix with jacks 321. I’m mainly a coco grower, and have always been very accurate with watering and everything else… 😅
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @MIweedfarms . There’s a lot of great growing members here to help. Hey @InTheShed know any member who uses Promix? CL🍀

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @MIweedfarms . There’s a lot of great growing members here to help. Hey @InTheShed know any member who uses Promix? CL🍀
I used ProMix HP for about 4 years and it worked fine with all of my nutes. The pH does tend rise over the course of the grow (depending on a few things you can read about in the first post here), but I treated like soil. If you're used to pH'ing your nutes there's no harm in it though.

I used ProMix HP for about 4 years and it worked fine with all of my nutes. The pH does tend rise over the course of the grow (depending on a few things you can read about in the first post here), but I treated like soil. If you're used to pH'ing your nutes there's no harm in it though.
Thanks bro I thought I read something about you and P.M. before. CL🍀

dirt cheap

Hah! See what they did there? I’ll see myself out.

On a more serious note, welcome to the community.. There’s plenty of us MI growers here already so you should fit right in no problem. Would love to see a journal if you’ve got the time. I look forward to your contributions!

Hah! See what they did there? I’ll see myself out.

On a more serious note, welcome to the community.. There’s plenty of us MI growers here already so you should fit right in no problem. Would love to see a journal if you’ve got the time. I look forward to your contributions!
Naw bro don’t go anywhere the more knowledge the better. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MIweedfarms

What strains are you growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome @Mlweedfarms! Have fun and share your grows! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom