Squattingbear's Promix Pineapple Cheese Tent

Woo hoo! Looks tasty, sounds nasty lmao.

Lmao right?! It has a weird sourness to it, yet I can’t stop breathing it in. It’s going to be the best stuff I think I’ve ever tried. Atleast by the looks of it! (I haven’t tried much bud lol)

All the big girls are hanging upside down. Been trimming until I got sick to my stomach from the resin haha I forgot gloves at first... noob! The pineapple chunk is gorgeous and I got lazy with documenting all of this. So here are a few glamour shots and I’ll follow up with a smoke/weight report.

Skunk OG is the only one occupying the 5x5 flower tent at the moment.. she will be joined by the DWC girls here very soon! Woohoo!

Well done man. Nice pretty colors to it good n chunky. Looks excellent.
:drool::welldone::bravo:
Thanks a ton man, I really appreciate you sticking around till the end. I might need to add perpetual to the title because the cuttings keep flowing haha. The 8 week stasis pineapple chunk clones from the plant pictured above had a 100% success rate.. thinking about donating them to some friends sitting on some private land. Just a bunch a small potatahs but more than enough for us! Haha

Once again thanks for all the support and for being here man. I’m excited to see what that science lab you call a grow room is about to produce! Haha

More than happy to be here. Hopefully I was helpful at some point haha.

Glad your stasis clones came out that's awesome!

I’m excited to see what that science lab you call a grow room is about to produce! Haha

Me too brother, me too....lol

You’ve been extremely helpful man. All of you have. I seem to jump into things before I’m ready and you all have really helped keep my head above water with my garden. I’m glad I documented my progress, if anyone were to gain even a spec of knowledge from my journal I would be thrilled, knowing that I gave back in some way.

So thanks again @TurboBucket

So everything is jarred up and I ended up with a total of 9oz of decent bud from three of my girls

I chopped my Pineapple chunk pheno that I didn’t clone about three weeks ago (just before week 8 I believe. and have been smoking I the 1.5oz that it gave me.. helped me get through harvesting the rest of them! Haha

So the cheese should’ve probably went another week but I still really like it. I got
3oz from cheese #1
2oz from cheese #2
And 4oz from the pineapple chunk pheno that I cloned the crap out of! Woohoo!! Haha
I think it really benefitted growing out to week ten as it was a 8week strain from the breeder (Barney’s farm)

Overall with my rocky start I am very pleased with my haul and it’ll be more than enough to last me and the ole lady till next Harvest. Everything I produce I keep. That’s the way I like it. I have about 3-4 oz of good sugar leaf that I am trying to decide why to do with. No complaints over here. Very excited to see this pineapple chunk and cheese #1 in DWC as I will be flipping them into flower within the week I imagine. I have my bagseed untrained skunk OG in flower right meow and she is stalky, tall, and proud. ‘MERICA.

I’ll post pictures of both tents later this evening after I do my chores. Hehe :Namaste::green_heart::bong::ganjamon::420:

Here’s a nug of the pineapple chunk this stuff hits you pretty hard and will lock me on the couch if I’m not careful (I’m not) I really like this smoke and the breeder was spot on when it said it reduces social anxiety. I’d probably give this plant a 8/10 for what I’m looking for. It could be denser but that’s probably due to running a 600w? Idk haha

And here’s two nugs of cheese, I chopped this slightly earlier than it should’ve went. With that being said, it’s been a pretty good daytime smoke. I doubt theres much amber going on. I think I favor the PC over this, however I still thoroughly enjoy it. Keeps everyday seeming sunny.

Both strains have transformed their smells into this amazingly sweet blueberry muffin scent. When you crack a bud in half it immediately fills the room. Some of the most pungent smelling herb I’ve ever had. I’m very happy with the smell and flavor of both strains. You can tell that they are closely related genetically. After just a short cure it’s almost hard to tell them apart.

I have flipped my DWC girls into the flower tent. They seem to have taken to it nicely.
My veg tent is full in numbers, most of which will be donated once the weather cooperates. Just spreading the love. The look on friends faces when something is given out of good will, is priceless. I also like to see the potential these beautiful plants have once they get to sit under the real deal and soak up natural sun.

I am going to try to start staggering plants into the flower tent to begin a perpetual cycle of sorts.

Right on man! Glad to hear your happy with both strains. Looks like everything is chugging along nicely. :cool:
Thank you my dude. It is chugging, indeed. Even with some recent neglect from being busy with life haha. I have quite a few beans in the line up that I will list here in a little bit.
I stopped by your garden earlier today and those space buckets all lined up is so cool looking man. I love that idea. When I started my interest in growing back in school I had a storage tote that I flipped up on one end and did a variation of what you have going, but mine was far more simple and poorly designed but fun none the less haha. Thanks for stopping by man

So my upcoming line up that I have stored away includes the following:

Skywalker OG Kush -Reserva privada
Blue dream -humboldt
Kings kush -greenhouse
Blue dream - SSC freebies
Blue Thai - dinafem
Green crack -SSC
GG#4 - SSC
White widow - Seedsman

These are in no particular order
But good lord I am excited. Still in shock that I am able to do this.
Thanks for all the advice and direction so far guys and gals. This site is an invaluable resource. I love you all here at :420:

Quick update:

Sorry I’ve been slacking so hard yadda yadda yadda you know the deal LIFE n shit.

Here’s some secret sneak peaks into my tents of joy-

First up is this OGskunk bagseed, this has been a delight to grow. I’ve bearly noticed she was here until she got slathered in frost. I bumped her and my arm was sticky as fuck and smelled like pinesol. Super excited for this, mostly because the bag I got this seed from was not very good stuff, this plant looks night and day from what I pulled it from haha, anyways it’s day 55

Now you all know I’ve been trying out DWC and so far I am absolutely loving it. I might be a converter. We will see if I can keep them alive till the end and hopefully pull some good smoke. Here is my DWC Cheese and DWC pineapple chunk on day 26

Pineapple chunk

Cheese

And the family photo

Back
Top Bottom