Squattingbear's Promix Pineapple Cheese Tent

Both DWC buckets got a res change last night. I switched them over to this new lineup I am trying out. “Canna” nutrients.
After everything was mixed up we were lookin at

EC: 1.6
PH: 5.9

I’ll get some pictures after work.

It's always that way I think. Life always catches up with you.

We got really hot weather over here now. I'm almost up in my old temps again. But even thinking of the hps right now gets me sweat... Without my leds I wouldn't be running now. Still 28C here and it's midnight.

It's always that way I think. Life always catches up with you.

We got really hot weather over here now. I'm almost up in my old temps again. But even thinking of the hps right now gets me sweat... Without my leds I wouldn't be running now. Still 28C here and it's midnight.
Indeed it does, I’ve been lucky with somewhat moderate temps right now, and I am only running a 600w I am afraid of the 1000w because of heat lol. I’m thinking of trying the 750w hortilux bulb and seeing how much temps go up
Hi SB,

Lovely garden! Everything looks to be praying so :high-five:

I’ll be around
Glad to have you Newty! I gave the buckets a Res change last night. Went and picked up rhizotonic (canna line for my DWC) so I now have the root additive. Honestly the girls were really happy in the EH so far the only thing I like more about canna is the ease of pouring/mixing because of their bottles. But whatever lol I actually chopped the bagseed plant yesterday as well.

You got a lot going on in the veg tent. Is that t5s or some led strips you got running in there? I put my last clone from the OG in bloom in my veg tent now. Got a 90W Ufo and 8*6w 3000k cobs running in there. Fun to see the outcome from that setup. Going to let all finish now and close down till autumn, going to get a valuer to the apartment to value it. Have to remortgage to cash out my ex... But then after that I'm expanding the grow. :yummy:

You got a lot going on in the veg tent. Is that t5s or some led strips you got running in there? I put my last clone from the OG in bloom in my veg tent now. Got a 90W Ufo and 8*6w 3000k cobs running in there. Fun to see the outcome from that setup. Going to let all finish now and close down till autumn, going to get a valuer to the apartment to value it. Have to remortgage to cash out my ex... But then after that I'm expanding the grow. :yummy:

Im going to be handing most of those little ones to a family friend that is lucky enough to be sitting on 500 acres of woods/farm land. I usually give him a free bunch of starts and then I get a little reward in the end of the season. He makes out like a bandit and I just like to compare the indoor to outdoor haha. Good luck on the appraisal man, hopefully you find a loophole and don’t have to cash out lol if only it worked like that right? Those veg lights you mentioned, those are leds? right? Don’t know much about those suckers but I’ve heard they’re great and have seen everyone in here so great stuff with them.

Oh yeah in my 2x4 veg tent I just have a 2 bulb t5 grow light from the hardware store
Been meaning to upgrade it to a four bulb t5 fixture

Anthony Bourdain was a hell of writer and a hell of a Chef. I wore the pages out of a handful of his books. First time a celebrity death has ever hit home with me. Puffin smoke in the air and drinking scotch and eating stinky cheeses like this man would’ve wanted it hahaha

I've spent the majority of my life in kitchens in just about every low level position available and the latter portion fixing everything they break. I loved the way he opened that world up to everyone in a whole new light. His globe trotting adventures were the icing on the cake.

Im going to be handing most of those little ones to a family friend that is lucky enough to be sitting on 500 acres of woods/farm land. I usually give him a free bunch of starts and then I get a little reward in the end of the season. He makes out like a bandit and I just like to compare the indoor to outdoor haha. Good luck on the appraisal man, hopefully you find a loophole and don’t have to cash out lol if only it worked like that right? Those veg lights you mentioned, those are leds? right? Don’t know much about those suckers but I’ve heard they’re great and have seen everyone in here so great stuff with them.

Oh yeah in my 2x4 veg tent I just have a 2 bulb t5 grow light from the hardware store
Been meaning to upgrade it to a four bulb t5 fixture

What a friend you got there. My work buddy was asking me for clones to grow on his land to but he got the chills on it because the neighboring farmer cleared the field next to where he was going to putt them so he called of the grow. That would have been nice though. Well it's going to come in its time, better to wait than be sorry...

Yes those lights are led and I use it for vegging. Got a small tent I converted from shoe tent to grow tent. Like 40*60*100cm perfect for running clones in it. Never used the lights for bloom so it should be interesting to se how it goes. Will probably move it down in the bigger tent when there will be space after harvesting.

Those t5s look like their doing a great job! How are the big girls doing under the hps?

@CraZysWeeD yeah I think he just randomly scatters them and LST’s them so they stay low and bushy and blend in with other weeds. The hps tent is chugging along I’ll grab some pictures in a minute. I chopped the OG SKUNK Bagseed and made shatter from the trim. It is VERY tasty.

Found out I have a umbilical hernia and I’ll be having surgery on Wednesday this upcoming week. Teaching my girlfriend how to do res. Changes because I won’t be aloud to lift anything over 5 pounds for a month or so

Found out I have a umbilical hernia and I’ll be having surgery on Wednesday this upcoming week. Teaching my girlfriend how to do res. Changes because I won’t be aloud to lift anything over 5 pounds for a month or so

That sucks man.
What a crummy time of year to have surgery. Although better than staring at snowbanks I suppose. Hopefully it's a speedy recovery

@TurboBucket Yeah I have a lot I want to get done before I can’t do diddly squat haha. I got some cucumber starts and squash starts in the ground outside but I would like to get my whole garden planted so I can just water them while recovering. Glad I have some dabs and buds to smoke while I’m healing up. That always helps the process for me. I appreciate the kind words man. I thought I was a tough cookie.. until that doctor said she is going to cut a smiley face under my belly button and flip my belly button over to do the surgery o_O I passed out like a damn board right there in front of her. I think my brain couldn’t handle the concept of the belly button being able to be flipped in such a fashion. I’ve come to terms with the upcoming procedure.. I think haha If only I had @Grandpa Tokin ’s strength.

With that being said, I’ve never truly passed out before this time and it was an extremely confusing thing to wake up from haha

Back
Top Bottom