Squattingbear's Promix Pineapple Cheese Tent

You’re not too far off. I walk through my shop, and man cave area, to the back wall and roll a large 8 foot tall, vintage bakers cabinet out of the way, revieling a door that leads to my little grow. There’s no way to tell the cabinet has casters on it until it’s moved a special way. It’s fun. I have family that have worked in my shop for hours and still don’t know it’s there. However, if I had it all to do again, I would’ve made it bigger.

Dude that sounds amazing. I hope my shop will have a similar feature one day so I can have more family over.. sort of a hermit at the moment

Pretty easy problems to have. And fix. Haha. Related note I added 1 part Coco to 3 parts pro-mix hp for a couple of these small plants and I like it a lot.
That sounds like a cool idea man. Yeah so far tracking my watering has done a lot for me haha. I know on some of my previous attempts with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil I never tracked anything and I can’t count how many times I came home to droopy dead looking plants... they always perked up but hurt the yields of course.

Thanks for the kind words man . They’ve been through hell and back dealing with me being a slow learner but I think I’ll be happy with the outcome and should last me and the old lady until next Harvest. I wish I could get some better pictures I suck at photography. I wish I could smell your raspberry cough man it looks AWESOME.

Here’s what my 2x4 veg tent is looking like. I have a cheese in DWC on the far left.. next a pineapple chunk in DWC (bigger one), five cheese clones in promix solo cups mostly destined to be outside. A skunk OG bagseed plant that showed her lady parts! (Pistils) in a 5gal nursery pot of promix. She will be placed into flower in the next week or so.. and 12 cuttings of my favored pineapple chunk pheno that just woke up after a 7week stasis in the mini fridge. Getting packed in there!

It’s a royal pain in my ass! But someone’s gotta do it right? Whoever says growing weed is easy (“it’s just a weed!”) is fooling themselves. LOL! It’s almost like WORK! Hahaha!

You’re right on that one my friend! I know I stay up later than I should taking care of these ladies haha

Ive got some sloppy drunk girls falling all over the place in here. Going to be chopping the pineapple chunk today and possibly the cheese.. but I should let the cheese go for another week since it’s still pushing some white pistils.. we will see if I learned anything about patience (probably not)

Good work man. This part is the hardest for me to. Try to hang in there if she's still pushing out new white pistils you most likely have a little ways to go, they'll add some serious bulk in the last two weeks. Do you have a loupe for checking the trichs?

Keep hanging in there man haha. A loupe will help you decide how impatient you really want to be.
I definitely need one ASAP haha. I’m just focusing on the veg tent for now this DWC is really something. Hopefully it’ll help my yields like I hear it does!

Here’s my pineapple chunk showing some fall colors, this is the first time I’ve got to personally see such coloration due to age like this. Absolutely amazing... the aroma in the tent is like a sweet rotten fruit shoved in a sock. Lmao delicious

Back
Top Bottom