Squattingbear's Promix Pineapple Cheese Tent

Did the pc give ya any issues in veg? Ive seen she can be a fussy gal. Looking good man.:thumb:

I’d like to say yes but I think I primarily messed up early veg by transplanting solo cups straight to 5gal nursery pots in straight promix. Which led to me over watering like a dummy

So I went to cull the Chunk clone from the left DWC bucket...the roots looked so decent that I put her in a solo cup of promix. Lol

In her place went a freshly rooted cutting from cheese #1. Getting top fed for now.

The chunk clone in the right DWC bucket is still showing great root progress.
Both buckets are at:
Ph: 5.9
280ppm
68F water temp

The SOG bagseed got a watering of
6.7 ph
5ml/gal silica ( EH sturdy stalk)
3ml/gal botanicare calmag

Nice little fishbones you got going!
Thanks turbo, the whole DWC thing is interesting to me. When I was in college I had a single DWC bucket in my closet under a 400w hps. Got a supposed Jack Herer clone from a friend and yielded about a qp off of it.. very airy buds with no trichomes I had no idea what I was doing but it was the first time i tried this years ago. Haven’t played with just water since then. I forgot how fast the roots move.

I’m super excited to see that badass bucket/rocketship contraption you’ve made turn into a a production site. That thing looks intimidating. That whole grow is going to look so freaking cool

It doesn't look much like rot, if it doesn't feel slimy or really soft I'd say it is just staining. Your temps seem ok as well.
Hey Tunkers, thanks for stopping by. Does that solution ppm sound high? She’s still a little thing above the bucket. Wasn’t sure if I’m over doing it. Also, I’ve been thinking about an additive like Hydroguard? My shops don’t have z7 and didn’t have much to say about flying skull, but I’ve seen it work wonders on this site.

Alright root update. It almost seems like algae or moss? I can wipe it off the roots but it has a mass to it, like hairy algae. I’ll pick up an additive after work. And clean everything out with h202. Roots seem to be progressing and are nice and white under the weird algae stuff.. could this be from not rinsing my hydroton enough? (I was pretty thorough) or do I need to cover my hydroton surface (paper plate, etc.)?

Hmm she definitely needs something to get rid of that material that is building up on the roots. I wouldnt try wiping it off cause you'll damage the roots more i would think.

I agree, I’m about to pay bills to figure out what I can squeeze in before next payday lol

Back
Top Bottom