Hello I’m a new grower and I'd like to get some tips & advice regarding lights, watering etc

Sativa83

3 weeks old with cfl lights.

Attachments

• A2E933AA-5C50-4DFF-9244-C807BB446F11.jpeg
    A2E933AA-5C50-4DFF-9244-C807BB446F11.jpeg
    590.3 KB · Views: 69
Welcome Sativa83 to 420 Magazine.
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one. Your in a great spot to start a journal of your grow . It’s in the helpful link also !
I see two plants that have a good start so small tent ? Plenty of sponsors for lights here ! It’s below on my post. Sponsors for nutrients seeds and more . More questions welcome!

Welcome to the forum @Sativa83 :welcome:

3 weeks old with cfl lights.

Another CFLer :ciao: ...started stealth with them years ago in a closet...HIDs now in tents, big difference, cuz we be MMJ legal now :slide:
Nice looking girls :yummy: but they're being over watered :sorry: ...do you have good drain holes in that pot...how often do you water...need to let the soil dry to the point they feel empty...trust me, they'll love you more, for loving them less :thumb:
over water.JPG

And you can add soil up to those little round leaves (cotyledons) for support :goodluck:

Your plants are decently healthy, but yes, as mentioned above, let them dry out, also the trunk of the plant looks leggy, get a circulation fan in there ASAP to strengthen them up. They should be bigger for 3 week old plants(you can get CFL lights an inch or two away without issues, I have an old PC case for seedlings, works great and I keep them about 2-2.5 inches away and no stretchiness whatsoever), but you are still looking fine. It's not a sprint race anyway, take your time and in 10-14 days they should be wider than the pot and ready to transplant to a bigger home. :)

P.S Once you get to watering and or feeding every other day, she has engulfed most or all of the soil and should come out of the pot nice and smooth. I like to water the night before transplant, and 12 hours later or so she's still moist but not saturated and the soil will be a cake like consistency. If the soil is on the dryer side, could get crumbly on you, I've had that happen plenty of times over the years and plants still do JUST fine. I'd recommend Mykos when transplanting for little to NO shock. My plants don't skip a beat and thank me for the BIGGER house. :cheesygrinsmiley:

@MochaBud thanks for the advice I did there was overwatering and I did dry them very will and to day I water them again and about the cfl am waiting for the TS 1000 from mars hydro and that’s my other one under leds
If you're using LED for the first time, please remember to add more calcium and magnesium to the soil

Back
Top Bottom