Hello I am Cris

Cannacris

Just starting up here , wanted to reach out to all you autoflower growers; exchange some knowledge and keep on the right track for this coming season. :lot-o-toke:

Attachments

• 20200402_050146.jpg
    20200402_050146.jpg
    927.5 KB · Views: 44
Welcome Cannacris to 420 magazine. Your in a perfect position to start a journal of your grow. Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one. Plus the sponsors can fill your needs check them out.

Hey hippy. I have been really wanting to do a journal on here. I feal that i owe this site a good one with what ive learned . Thank u for the shout out
I guess you know if you go to journals in progress top right post thread starts a journal!

Funny to see the differences in people auto grows. Seems like monsters or pipsqueaks! CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. In regards to autos goin one way or the other..... that is so true. I have alot of pics of some small ones that still gave up some tasty buds. Lots of people go into autos thinking that its super easy and not worth it. I find them to be hard and regulars to be easy. Im rambling. Time to get lit.

Not knocking Auto's, but they don't turn out well for me. Did 4 Auto Grows & it seems the weed never smelled as good or was as potent as the Photo weed. Probably just me, but I'm much happier with growing Photo's. I can do as much as I want for however long I choose with no time constraints & never have to buy a seed again if I clone it.
That's just me though. I've seen others do some nice looking Auto Grows. How good it was as far as taste, smell & potency I have no idea.
The plant in your Photo looks great & a very good strain too. I love the taste of it. Similar to Mendo Breath & Incredible Bulk. Start your journal & Tag me in so I can follow. Thanks !!!

Honestly, best way to make the decision is look through as many journals as you can same company same strain. I havent had any trouble yet topping. Its all about getting them early as you can so they recover. And try giving them time to recover between topping and removing leaf

Back
Top Bottom