Hello to all, am Alex backyard grower

cosa420

420 Member
Hello everyone, I just wanna say that I've been a fan of 420magazine. I'am an amateur grower, from SEA region where cannabis is still illegal recreationally. With that being said I don't have a lot of access to a lot of things to grow my plants. I use pure organic fertilizer that anyone can simply have. Hopefully everyone could give me a warm welcome.

Here are two samples of my plants, a lot of you guys may not have heard of some of this genetics. Mainly because this genetics are cross from imported seeds and local Landrace cannabis here in SEA.

Plant on your left is a DDK x Cookies n cream x Duterte.
This plant is an auto-flower seed currently 34days from sprout, this plant only had 15days from sprout to pre flowering. Using coco + perlite + worm compost + fishbone meal + bat guano + molasses.
I don't PH my water am using water direct from an aquarium, my pet fish .

Plant on your right is a Skunkage.
It is a cross from a Canadian Skunk x local landrace.
Its now on her 10weeks from sprout around 8 weeks in flowering. Using same medium on a 1 gal pot.

Yeah, I know am not maximizing my plants. Let explain on why on my next post.

Again thank you 420magazine fam.

IMG_20210325_123922.jpg

IMG_20210315_053338.jpg

Hello everyone, I just wanna say that I've been a fan of 420magazine. I'am an amateur grower, from SEA region where cannabis is still illegal recreationally. With that being said I don't have a lot of access to a lot of things to grow my plants. I use pure organic fertilizer that anyone can simply have. Hopefully everyone could give me a warm welcome.

Here are two samples of my plants, a lot of you guys may not have heard of some of this genetics. Mainly because this genetics are cross from imported seeds and local Landrace cannabis here in SEA.

Plant on your left is a DDK x Cookies n cream x Duterte.
This plant is an auto-flower seed currently 34days from sprout, this plant only had 15days from sprout to pre flowering. Using coco + perlite + worm compost + fishbone meal + bat guano + molasses.
I don't PH my water am using water direct from an aquarium, my pet fish .

Plant on your right is a Skunkage.
It is a cross from a Canadian Skunk x local landrace.
Its now on her 10weeks from sprout around 8 weeks in flowering. Using same medium on a 1 gal pot.

Yeah, I know am not maximizing my plants. Let explain on why on my next post.

Again thank you 420magazine fam.

IMG_20210325_123922.jpg

IMG_20210315_053338.jpg
Beautiful girls my friend. Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom