Hello yo!

Indikind1

Saying hello to everyone. Been burning/growing for 20 years now. Looking forward to new ideas and passing some tricks along. keep it burnin YO

Also have Crohn's disease any help with information on various strains that's good for this disease would be appreciated

Welcome to 420magazine forums Indikind! Sorry to hear of your ailments, i'm sure with the help here at 420mag you should be able to gain some background knowledge on strains that will assist you in your management. I think you are going to want look for a stain that is more indica dom, good for pain and appetite. If you don't mind me asking, what are your main issues you deal with day to day?

Keep a positive mind set and all shall play its course, kudos to you in your search for your natural remedy Indi :joint:

CA215

Wow 20 years and you just now joined haha. Yeah a lot has changed in 20 years. Used to be rows and rows of crappy florescent and now you got led technology. Its awesome to see evolution in technology. Glad to have you aboard

Back
Top Bottom