Hello

This is what I use...I have zero bugs :thumb:
Beneficial Nematodes.JPG
Thanks. My next grow will be in a different space & prevention will be important. I’m gonna order some now

Thanks. My next grow will be in a different space & prevention will be important. I’m gonna order some now
I use them immediately, because they have a short life span, but they will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge :thumb:

What size flower tent & how many plants are in there ? Do you need the full area or can you move the plants in a way to take up less space ? If so, buy a Mylar Blanket ($2 - $3 at most) & hang it to use as a divider to make your area smaller.
If you use a T-5 in veg it will keep the plant alive; but you wont get much growth.
Like this? I clothes pinned it to a Scrooge net so I can raise as they stretch...
6C3B3050-9778-4080-8585-AB91B8380322.jpeg

I meant push the plants to one corner of the tent & go around it but I'm sure what you did should help. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Here’s a better pic. It measures almost exactly 2’ x 2’.
image.jpg

You wont get accurate Temps & RH with the monitor on top the light that puts out heat. The monitor should be closer to the height of the top of the plants. That's where you want to find your temp because that's how hot it is for the plant.
Looks like the Mylar made it good & bright in there.

You wont get accurate Temps & RH with the monitor on top the light that puts out heat. The monitor should be closer to the height of the top of the plants. That's where you want to find your temp because that's how hot it is for the plant.
Looks like the Mylar made it good & bright in there.
Thanks, I wondered about that. Bright would be an understatement. If not for the tent, it could probably be seen from the space station. That was a great tip - much cheaper than a new light...

Back
Top Bottom