HemiSync's Soil & LED - Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto

Great job Hemi. Lookin splendid.
Later

Ok, I think I waited to long to start giving my oldest Crop Circle nutrients. I have been giving it just a small amount of cal/mag in distilled water and it was looking fine until yesterday. Now she looks like she is dying from the bottom up with the larger fan leaves going yellow and then crispy. Anyone agree that she might not be getting enough nutrients or do you see something different?
IMG_010068.JPG
IMG_009964.JPG

Afternoon HemiSync just running a few yards.... Brother can't help you with your question :tokin: I'm sure some one will come along with an answer.:high-five: I'll close the gate on my way out.....Rooster1

Suppose we will see her Tuesday, I hope she pulls thru........:cheer:
Thanks for driving by. Yea I think I waited a bit too long on adding nutes. Thebeast27 says he usually starts adding to the Biobizz Light around week 4 and I was pushing past week 5. I added nutrients today to my 3 oldest ladies before lights out today so will either perk up or die. :laughtwo:

Yea mate feed her. And next round mate if u see ur auto flip to flower before week 4 then hit with feed straight away mate;)
Yea these Crop Circles start to flower real early and seem to want to stay very short. I think they will be a good cross for the mazar. Might boost the size of the CC or hold down the size of the mazar.

Another week and another update. Started the older girls on a liter of nutrients each this week at 2ml per liter of sensi grow a & b. They are drying out enough to water every two days. So, I'm trying 2 watering for every feeding.
Here is a group shot.

Here is my oldest girl and problem child. I think I started her on nutrients a week late. Live and learn.

And the other untopped older girl. Any ideas about the leaf spotting just shout out what you think.

Here is the topped girl.

This young lady will most likely not be topped just because these CCs seem to be very short ladies to begin with.

Still deciding about these two in the solo cups. I think I will upsize the mazar and allow her to flower normally. The CC will get moved to another tent where she will get sprayed with CS to reverse her and collect some female pollen and cross another CC to make seed.

Again if any of you see something that needs correcting don't hesitate to shout it out. I hope everyone's grows are going well this week. I had to throw away about 50% of one of my outdoor ladies because of mold. It has been so wet here these last two weeks. She was a super auto from Flash seeds that I worked hard at keeping shorter than 90cm but it made her so thick and bushy we could not get enough air inside of her canopy. Good thing is we reversed one branch and we have founds seeds so next year we are just going to let her grow the way she was intended to grow and make sure she stays opened up.

So I assume that those seeds are gonna be auto ? Or half or so ? You know what ? I get those little spots sometimes. Only under Leds
(in Veg) though. I have always wondered what that was. Doesn't look like it hurts anything. But if there is some spotting, blemishing, twisting, warping, discoloration or other visible deformity then there is a problem. However small problems should always be addressed to get the upmost outta our flowers. I hope that someone can certainly answer this.

Thanks.

Looking mighty fine man. Later

Have u given the flowering girls any bloom and calmag yet?;)
Last feeding was 2ml grow a and b 3 days ago and were watered with my distilled water yesterday and it always has 100 ppm of cal/mag added to it whenever I water. Do you feed every watering?

So I assume that those seeds are gonna be auto ? Or half or so ? You know what ? I get those little spots sometimes. Only under Leds
(in Veg) though. I have always wondered what that was. Doesn't look like it hurts anything. But if there is some spotting, blemishing, twisting, warping, discoloration or other visible deformity then there is a problem. However small problems should always be addressed to get the upmost outta our flowers. I hope that someone can certainly answer this.

Thanks.

Looking mighty fine man. Later
If you cross one autoflower with the feminized pollen from another autoflower the seeds will all be feminized autos. I only work with feminized pollen taken from a plant or branch that has been reversed with colloidal silver.

Here a run down of how i feed mate. i dont give my plants any feed until about week 3 to 4 of life.so lucky to get to veg feeds.when i hit with feed in veg i start at 2ml per litre of sensi grow a and b.then when i flip to bloom same 2ml per litre sensi bloom a and b. and also thats when i start with calmag with my first bloom feed.calmag sensi calmag.1.5 ml per litre every feed in bloom.i up the mls of feed if needed depends how the plant likes it.but i never change the calmag i stick at 1.5 ml per 1 litre water.and i always water between feeds always.hope this helps.happy growing

Depends how the plant likes it to how heavy i feed in bloom.but no i never feed feed feed.i always water inbetween my feeds .key to plant health;)

Here a run down of how i feed mate. i dont give my plants any feed until about week 3 to 4 of life.so lucky to get to veg feeds.when i hit with feed in veg i start at 2ml per litre of sensi grow a and b.then when i flip to bloom same 2ml per litre sensi bloom a and b. and also thats when i start with calmag with my first bloom feed.calmag sensi calmag.1.5 ml per litre every feed in bloom.i up the mls of feed if needed depends how the plant likes it.but i never change the calmag i stick at 1.5 ml per 1 litre water.and i always water between feeds always.hope this helps.happy growing

Thanks I was pretty sure I knew what your schedule was but wanted to double check.

Back
Top Bottom