Hermaphrodite? Late flowering

He was, it was funny to watch the cat kick his ass. The cat showed him who was boss on the first day. Yet no other dog in the neighborhood would bother him
My son's cat is like that the dog can pester her but when she has had enough, she lets him know and she always has the last say.

He was, it was funny to watch the cat kick his ass. The cat showed him who was boss on the first day. Yet no other dog in the neighborhood would bother him
Pack animals and they have their hierarchy so they know their position. My experience has been that most of the time they are happy with where the pack stuck them on the ladder. If any one of them happens to be unhappy with its position in the grand scheme then the leader will step in and set it right.

When it came to other animals he was a wimp, it was all about the chase for him he could chase squrils until he dropped. I don't think he would if one ever stopped and faced him. But on leash or with the kids he was very scary he knew what people were thinking he had a low deep growl and flashed his big K9's

Today is chop day. ✂️

Good.. you’re full on herming now.. your best bet is to chop.. she’s no longer producing valuables (terps, trichs, resins) and is shifting fully into reproduction. Any extra time is a waste of your time and resources unless you want a whole bunch of seeds. Cutting them now will only stop seed maturation Since everything else is finished.

Remember.. clean deeply and thoroughly then spend some time in the room when it’s dark.

Rodelization is the process of the plant self pollinating and self producing seeds at or near the end of its life. This is usually done with intent and with specific levels of stress. This is one of the original ways of creating feminized seeds. They’re inherently unstable. ALL feminized seeds are inherently unstable. You are forcing the plant to do things that are at odds with its genetic predispositions. If you want really strong stable genetics, buy regular seeds.

Rodelizing and feminizing is introducing the hermaphrodite trait into the gene pool because that’s exactly what’s happening. You’re forcing a female plant to self pollinate, hermaphroditism. While not technically a hermaphrodite itself, successive generations will have its trait lurking in their genetics since this has now become a method where it can positively reproduce, its entire reason for living. There are a large amount of modern strains that can only be grown under very specific circumstances these days or they will hermaphrodite, this isn’t stable genetics.

If the plant was strong otherwise and produced well until the final moments then the seeds would be sort of valuable however if this is rodelization brought on by extreme stresses that have lasted since early flower you are dancing with fire and will likely produce plants with an inclination toward hermaphroditism.

These days if you’re really interested in getting seeds you would be far better off just refining your seeds yourself. Find a strain you like, buy regular seeds then grow out the males you like, harvest their pollen, then pollinate the females you like on a few colas and you’ll have more than enough high quality seeds of a strain with all the effects you desire and will have a strain custom designed to your preferences.

Also.. my big tough guard boi 🤣 he’s a 180 from my last dog who died in November.. Little South Korean pet store Yorkie who made it to 15 and was scared of everything.. This young fellow Tank is a beast who isn’t scared of anyone or anything and is constantly trying to bring the smoke to everyone and everything he meets 😂

073CBA76-AED2-4856-9964-76EBEAB1E6E1.jpeg

EB4DB3B8-F866-42A1-B7C5-C71FF0A61121.jpeg

Good.. you’re full on herming now.. your best bet is to chop.. she’s no longer producing valuables (terps, trichs, resins) and is shifting fully into reproduction. Any extra time is a waste of your time and resources unless you want a whole bunch of seeds. Cutting them now will only stop seed maturation Since everything else is finished.

Remember.. clean deeply and thoroughly then spend some time in the room when it’s dark.

Rodelization is the process of the plant self pollinating and self producing seeds at or near the end of its life. This is usually done with intent and with specific levels of stress. This is one of the original ways of creating feminized seeds. They’re inherently unstable. ALL feminized seeds are inherently unstable. You are forcing the plant to do things that are at odds with its genetic predispositions. If you want really strong stable genetics, buy regular seeds.

Rodelizing and feminizing is introducing the hermaphrodite trait into the gene pool because that’s exactly what’s happening. You’re forcing a female plant to self pollinate, hermaphroditism. While not technically a hermaphrodite itself, successive generations will have its trait lurking in their genetics since this has now become a method where it can positively reproduce, its entire reason for living. There are a large amount of modern strains that can only be grown under very specific circumstances these days or they will hermaphrodite, this isn’t stable genetics.

If the plant was strong otherwise and produced well until the final moments then the seeds would be sort of valuable however if this is rodelization brought on by extreme stresses that have lasted since early flower you are dancing with fire and will likely produce plants with an inclination toward hermaphroditism.

These days if you’re really interested in getting seeds you would be far better off just refining your seeds yourself. Find a strain you like, buy regular seeds then grow out the males you like, harvest their pollen, then pollinate the females you like on a few colas and you’ll have more than enough high quality seeds of a strain with all the effects you desire and will have a strain custom designed to your preferences.
Thanks for the message!
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any changes other than it starting to produce seeds. No changes in trichs or anything that I would benefit waiting for. Im chopping right now and taking a little break.
After I will do a deep clean and then go on to my next grow and learn from my mistakes.
Appreciate all of your feedback!
Cheers! 🍻 👊

Totally agree! There's no point in waiting any longer. I haven't seen any changes worth waiting for, for many days now. All I'm getting is the production of seeds.
I'm actually taking a break right now from wet trimming. She's going onto the drying phase in a few more hours.
I appreciate all of your feedback!
Learned a lot from all of you for my next grow and will change the mistakes I have made during the process.
Cheers! 🍻 👊

Thanks for the message!
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any changes other than it starting to produce seeds. No changes in trichs or anything that I would benefit waiting for. Im chopping right now and taking a little break.
After I will do a deep clean and then go on to my next grow and learn from my mistakes.
Appreciate all of your feedback!
Cheers! 🍻 👊

Totally agree! There's no point in waiting any longer. I haven't seen any changes worth waiting for, for many days now. All I'm getting is the production of seeds.
I'm actually taking a break right now from wet trimming. She's going onto the drying phase in a few more hours.
I appreciate all of your feedback!
Learned a lot from all of you for my next grow and will change the mistakes I have made during the process.
Cheers! 🍻 👊

Try to make small incremental changes if you can, aside from the glaring errors you know you made already. One of the most defeating feelings is making a bunch of changes only to realize something is wrong but you’re not sure what because you changed every thing you did. It’s why I always recommend picking a method and sticking with it until you’re confident, then you can branch out to the other stuff. Otherwise you’re gonna feel like you’re constantly chasing your tail into failure and it gets hard to keep going.

Also.. my big tough guard boi 🤣 he’s a 180 from my last dog who died in November.. Little South Korean pet store Yorkie who made it to 15 and was scared of everything.. This young fellow Tank is a beast who isn’t scared of anyone or anything and is constantly trying to bring the smoke to everyone and everything he meets 😂

073CBA76-AED2-4856-9964-76EBEAB1E6E1.jpeg

EB4DB3B8-F866-42A1-B7C5-C71FF0A61121.jpeg
He looks like a little hell raiser.

I think I know one major reason this happened. I switched out my lights right at the beginning of flowering.
I went from a cheaper $150 LED light to a new HLG 350R light. The lighting and energy from the new light is significantly stronger. I believe this had a major impact.
Any thoughts?

I think I know one major reason this happened. I switched out my lights right at the beginning of flowering.
I went from a cheaper $150 LED light to a new HLG 350R light. The lighting and energy from the new light is significantly stronger. I believe this had a major impact.
Any thoughts?
Had the exact same thing happen, I was running older semi-burple veg/bloom LED's and mid-grow I added a HLG 550 Rspec, light stress issues (learning curve), the new light is very powerful. I got quite a few nanners in late flower. All the sseds so far, have been female and no nanners! This time they were all grown under a combination of the lights, and it's been flawless (knock on wood).

Had the exact same thing happen, I was running older semi-burple veg/bloom LED's and mid-grow I added a HLG 550 Rspec, light stress issues (learning curve), the new light is very powerful. I got quite a few nanners in late flower. All the sseds so far, have been female and no nanners! This time they were all grown under a combination of the lights, and it's been flawless (knock on wood).
Off topic..
Gotta love those HLG's! ❤️
You got a nice light there! 👍

Truth be told-Notice I said she’s 8mo…….it Took 2 years to get over jojo (see below) who passed in 2021. So some creep got away with about a pound of the batch from last year. Me and my neighbor both came out yellin ( I supply my neighbors with clones) but the thief took off on his bicycle. The rat traps on top of the fence did get his hands I believe. I only ended up with 8lb of bud😎
IMG_0442.jpeg
I'm sorry you lost your best friend. I had a German Shepherd for 11 years. She was a good watchdog. She would have given her life to protect the kids. I had a problem with thieves too. But they didn't strike until after Santana passed. They knew we had a dog, a big dog. You have them in the country too.

I've had a few strains from big breeders hermie over the years and I've noticed it's getting worse lately!!
All the seeds from the hermies I've given to a mate that has grown at lest 30 out and not 1 hermie!
Personally I wouldn't grow them myself as I always thought they would throw bananas but my mate hasn't had 1 yet!
Seems everyone here has experience the same as my mate!

I've had a few strains from big breeders hermie over the years and I've noticed it's getting worse lately!!
All the seeds from the hermies I've given to a mate that has grown at lest 30 out and not 1 hermie!
Personally I wouldn't grow them myself as I always thought they would throw bananas but my mate hasn't had 1 yet!
Seems everyone here has experience the same as my mate!
I think I'll collect the seeds from my hermie and throw them in my neighbour's backyard just to see what happens.... 🤫🤔😛

Any thoughts?

This is not impossible. Any stress really can cause the plant to rodelize, especially if it’s in the genes. Light leaks are the number one cause by far, nothing else comes close. Heat stress is second. Then from there it’s nutrient stress, light stress, etc. Sativas are more sensitive than indicas, ESPECIALLY when it comes to light leaks, but just generally more sensitive as well.

If you can, for your next grow, start up a journal and tag me in it, I’d love to follow along!

Back
Top Bottom