Hermaphrodite? Late flowering

Awesome! Yes.
the yellow bits are elongated pollen pods the female plant makes as a last ditch effort to produce seeds and live on. Females can only produce females this way.

they produce mostly other hermies this way and fuck up the gene pool. don't confuse rodelization and breeding with hucking hermie seed everywhere. once you roll hermie you never get good genetics.

bottom line : don't run plant-selfed seed. you're just a cannacowboy if you do.

Awesome! Yes.
the yellow bits are elongated pollen pods the female plant makes as a last ditch effort to produce seeds and live on.
which is a male expression of a dichotomous plant.

Herms come from hermed plants. Those plants are not hermies.
Female seeds are produced on purpose by stressing the female plants during early flower. Colloidal silver is typically used. Light stress also works. I have thousands of female gelato and white widow seeds that were produced with light Stress. Last years batch didn’t get a single seed. it just doesn’t work that way.
IMG_6981.jpeg
Wow!! With neighbors that close. How do you keep people from stealing your bud?

She’s 8 months old and the other day I was at my granddaughter’s fast pitch game and was sitting under a tree next to the grandstands with the dog. 4 people walked up ‘that didn’t belong’ and Jasmine lit up, growling and huffing and puffing to no end. They hung out a few minutes then left—baseball fields are along a bike / walking path and I guess these folks decided to take a rest and check out the game. As they left Jasmine watched hard and intense. The whole time family’s were coming and going—coaches of other teams were coming and going and kids all over the place and jasmine was cool with everyone.

If you come in my backyard and don’t belong Jasmines gonna come out the dog door and I’m pretty sure she likes human blood because she used to shred my 62 year old skin like rice paper with her freakin needle like puppy teeth. She has regular teeth now, she just bites harder. Not me, just the ‘bad guys’.

She’s 8 months old and the other day I was at my granddaughter’s fast pitch game and was sitting under a tree next to the grandstands with the dog. 4 people walked up ‘that didn’t belong’ and Jasmine lit up, growling and huffing and puffing to no end. They hung out a few minutes then left—baseball fields are along a bike / walking path and I guess these folks decided to take a rest and check out the game. As they left Jasmine watched hard and intense. The whole time family’s were coming and going—coaches of other teams were coming and going and kids all over the place and jasmine was cool with everyone.

If you come in my backyard and don’t belong Jasmines gonna come out the dog door and I’m pretty sure she likes human blood because she used to shred my 62 year old skin like rice paper with her freakin needle like puppy teeth. She has regular teeth now, she just bites harder. Not me, just the ‘bad guys’.
She is a beautiful dog and pretty as all hell.

I

Jasmine is encouraged to ‘watch out for the bad guys’.
IMG_0441.jpeg
Love labs, though I’m a Chesapeake guy myself, also have a Stabyhoun. The chessie’s a sweetheart, the Stabyhoun takes a while to warm up to strangers.
Edit: most people outside of the Netherlands and Great Britain has never seen or heard of a Stabyhoun.

Wow!! With neighbors that close. How do you keep people from stealing your bud?
Truth be told-Notice I said she’s 8mo…….it Took 2 years to get over jojo (see below) who passed in 2021. So some creep got away with about a pound of the batch from last year. Me and my neighbor both came out yellin ( I supply my neighbors with clones) but the thief took off on his bicycle. The rat traps on top of the fence did get his hands I believe. I only ended up with 8lb of bud😎
IMG_0442.jpeg

Truth be told-Notice I said she’s 8mo…….it Took 2 years to get over jojo (see below) who passed in 2021. So some creep got away with about a pound of the batch from last year. Me and my neighbor both came out yellin ( I supply my neighbors with clones) but the thief took off on his bicycle. The rat traps on top of the fence did get his hands I believe. I only ended up with 8lb of bud😎
IMG_0442.jpeg
She a pretty old girl. I know what it feels like I lost my border collie a couple years back and cannot come around to getting another one.

Took 2 years to get over jojo who passed in 2021.

they are fam. it takes a bit.

She a pretty old girl. I know what it feels like I lost my border collie a couple years back and cannot come around to getting another one.

you should. will give both yourself and another dog new life.

Do you want one? I said no more dogs ever! I was missing something but wouldn’t admit it..some shithead hopped over my fence—THAT WAS IT. I didn’t want a dog I needed a guard—started looking at shepherds. Not a shepherd guy though and long story short— jojo 2.0 is coming home..the hound of hell her first day—‘you watch for those bad guys girl’ she was told then and is doing a fine job now—
IMG_6997.jpeg

Do you want one? I said no more dogs ever! I was missing something but wouldn’t admit it..some shithead hopped over my fence—THAT WAS IT. I didn’t want a dog I needed a guard—started looking at shepherds. Not a shepherd guy though and long story short— jojo 2.0 is coming home..the hound of hell her first day—‘you watch for those bad guys girl’ she was told then and is doing a fine job now—
IMG_6997.jpeg
Look at that face.

@KeithLemon your giving a thumbs up to the post showing female flowers with nanners while @bluter is claiming them to be male has me concerned.
It is a matter of whether we are using the right words to describe what we are seeing.

A bud on a plant is the growing tip and it can form part of a stem, or leaves, or flowers. What we are calling a bud is actually a clump of small flowers and we want each and every one of them to be female flowers.

The way I see it when we look at those photos in the earlier messages we are looking at a male flower that has grown in with the female flowers in that particular clump. It is not a single female flower that grew a couple of bananas.

Back in the day when I grew outside I had opus my Doberman/shepherd he wS the biggest teddybear ever until you came in my yard or near the wife an kids. A friend of mine was a dog trainer he worked with me for over a year, when I walked the k8ds to the park he was off leash and stayed by my side. In the winter he bulked up to about 110 lbs yet he could sail over that 4' tall picked fence without effort

20230507_101054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom