Hey ho!

Bluesunshine

Another newbie!
Had a go before, converted it to oil and put it on ice,, ended up giving it to a guy with gillioblastoma and a whole two weeks to live,,he got 6 mths to everyones amazment. The strange bit was I didn't even like him,, but I'm not a spitefull type!
The next grows for me,,, prostate cancer,, told the quacks to keep there slash and burn, it wasn't for me, I ain't worried about it at all if the cancer kills me at least I'll go out smiling and not hacked or burnt to bits by the quacks!

Welcome @Bluesunshine sounds like it was a successful first round and you did a great deed! Sorry to hear about your prostate...I feel you on the docs. I have a more than a healthy (unhealthy?) bit of skepticism towards the medical community myself. Cheers, luck to your next go! :yahoo:

Welcome @Bluesunshine sounds like it was a successful first round and you did a great deed! Sorry to hear about your prostate...I feel you on the docs. I have a more than a healthy (unhealthy?) bit of skepticism towards the medical community myself. Cheers, luck to your next go! :yahoo:
Thanks Bpass
To be honest I have more problems than I could shake a stick at and the quacks don't even seem to even have a clue.
I think there is something laughable about the whole alopathic system of medcine,,, and it seems to me that the failings are being recognised more and more on a daily basis by the average person.
If it were a religion,,, well I'm now an ardent atheist but only by experiance,,, at best its a misguided religion at worst its a money hungery machine obtaining it's profit through deceptiion.
I look at a Dr today and I see an actor,,,, a deluded actor,, playing to the deluded frightened and sick belivers ,,, thats about the whole of it.

I look at a Dr today and I see an actor,,,, a deluded actor,, playing to the deluded frightened and sick belivers ,,, thats about the whole of it.

I've had this experience to a certain extent. On the other hand, I've had great docs that helped me heal in a very professional and expert manner. It's hit and miss. I wouldn't entirely forego investigation by physicians, but certainly try and add that data to the ledger and weight my options from there. CHeers! :yahoo:

Pbass
Let me qualify my contention.
The word of a Dr is taken as fact when I day Dr I mean the ones with MD after the name as I think one can get a doctorate in burger fliping today and anyone that has that title seems to use it.
My gripe is more that I no longer have any faith in chemicals and Dr's are basicaly middle men for drug companies and controled by same through the collages and so called professional organisations.
The thing is the deeper you dig the more you discover.
One book that really lifts the lid off is Eustace Mullins: Murder by injection,,, it can be downloaded for free from the website Murder by Injection by Eustace Mullins | Eustace Mullins as he wanted his books freely available and refused to copyright them.
Don't get me wrong I'm in a bad accident take me to the emergency room put a cast on my bones patch me up but I ain't taking your chemicals for the rest of my live.

When they developed pharmaceuticals they weren’t aware they were bypassing our primary homeostatic system. No one had any idea we were so finely wired for healing on demand.

It’s unfortunate that medical science has become the pawn of the pharmaceutical companies and that our doctors are mostly trained to dispense drugs for profit, but we can pick and choose what we want to take from their twisted system.

I’ve informed my insurance carrier to discontinue the relentless marketing of tests and scans. They put me on their no-call list, dear souls. :laughtwo:

The Israelis are ahead of the game. They recently stabilized a CBD molecule, and so begins the advancement of pharmaceuticals that work in concert with our ECS instead of leap-frogging right past it and creating internal stresses we can do without.

I can’t hate the medical establishment anymore. It doesn’t fit into my bubble of joy, although you can see the frustration still bleeds through sometimes. Lol! And I refuse to play the game and go to see a doctor when I’m perfectly healthy. I’m not making them the money they were planning on. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom