Hi from New Zealand

Saxplayer

I just wanted to say hi, and that I am looking forward to being a part of the community here. My reasons? Well as a non-smoker, I did enjoy the occasional joint (hash) back in the 80's. Recently however, I have tried cannabis again, to help with arthritis pain, and yes, it does. Fed up with either not having a supply and having to deal with lord knows who when I want a little bit of crappy overpriced cannabis, I decided to grow my own. At least this way I will know whats in it, and that it is just good product.
Would like to communicate with any other locals, as I have questions specific to our region.
Cheers all.

I just wanted to say hi, and that I am looking forward to being a part of the community here. My reasons? Well as a non-smoker, I did enjoy the occasional joint (hash) back in the 80's. Recently however, I have tried cannabis again, to help with arthritis pain, and yes, it does. Fed up with either not having a supply and having to deal with lord knows who when I want a little bit of crappy overpriced cannabis, I decided to grow my own. At least this way I will know whats in it, and that it is just good product.
Would like to communicate with any other locals, as I have questions specific to our region.
Cheers all.
Welcome aboard @Saxplayer. Thanks for providing a reason for joining, but no reason is necessary, we just like to ramble on here about indoor and outdoor growing techniques, as well as good smoke and the crappy stuff.
I'm sure there are other countrymen of yours here shoot the breeze with.
If I remember my geography correct, it is coming on spring in your homeland. Time to plant if you grow outdoor.

Welcome aboard @Saxplayer. Thanks for providing a reason for joining, but no reason is necessary, we just like to ramble on here about indoor and outdoor growing techniques, as well as good smoke and the crappy stuff.
I'm sure there are other countrymen of yours here shoot the breeze with.
If I remember my geography correct, it is coming on spring in your homeland. Time to plant if you grow outdoor.
Hi Garybo. We are in mid spring now, and the weather here is around 5c and torrential rain!
We have had nothing but rain for days on end. Even the fish are drowning!

Hey welcome Saxplayer. This is great community of good folk and lots of experience, there's some from NZ too, and if you're looking at doing an outdoor grow you've just at the right time with it being Spring!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Saxplayer

Will you be starting outdoors or indoors? Here's the link for grow journals for you to checkout.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi Garybo. We are in mid spring now, and the weather here is around 5c and torrential rain!
We have had nothing but rain for days on end. Even the fish are drowning!
That is funny, poor fish.
Your weather sounds like ours was this past spring here in the southeast US. Then came the high humidity, took out a large percentage of the southern pot crop due to mold.
Hope your crop fairs better.

Cheers all.
Hey @Saxplayer welcome to 420magazine.
Hope everything grows great for you.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom