Hi, new grower here! Major boo boo: Can my plants survive?

Totally forgot to say your plant looks pretty good. I would hold off on transplanting just to change media. The soil/soiless + nutrient systems that are made to be used together are not my forte so I apologize for any misunderstanding. I don't understand why the mix says it can get your plants to harvest but then is also considered soiless. Someone help me have my a-hah moment please.

Totally forgot to say your plant looks pretty good. I would hold off on transplanting just to change media. The soil/soiless + nutrient systems that are made to be used together are not my forte so I apologize for any misunderstanding. I don't understand why the mix says it can get your plants to harvest but then is also considered soiless. Someone help me have my a-hah moment please.
Thanks copperrein, tbh I was a bit concerned about the soil stuff, what I’m thinking is if my little plant is already struggling then what’s it going to be like further along, totally get ya, any suggestions?

Yeah that’s the size , and I think, like you suggested and I also red someone’s feed on here that working your way up the pots is better for the root system, so that’s the way I’m going to go. And I’m using the vipar spectra 600w, and glad you told me about the link thing. Hope I didn’t do wrong with the soil and feed pics ‍♂️ I need to read the rules
@ViparSpectra is a sponsor so no problem showing pics of your light.

I don't understand why the mix says it can get your plants to harvest but then is also considered soiless.
I get my plants to harvest and I use soiless media. Mine is Pro Mix. I use it because it's super cheap and highly accessible where I live. Mine contains large amounts of SPM so I'm looking for a product more the that Canna bio soil mix. Soiless is just an inert mixture with buffers unless it's straight coco or perlite. Those you have to pH. They usually don't buffer that.
Sometimes some slow release nutes or mycos are added like in the instance of some Pro Mixes and Sunshine#4.

@ViparSpectra is a sponsor so no problem showing pics of your light.

I get my plants to harvest and I use soiless media. Mine is Pro Mix. I use it because it's super cheap and highly accessible where I live. Mine contains large amounts of SPM so I'm looking for a product more the that Canna bio soil mix. Soiless is just an inert mixture with buffers unless it's straight coco or perlite. Those you have to pH. They usually don't buffer that.
Sometimes some slow release nutes or mycos are added like in the instance of some Pro Mixes and Sunshine#4.
Ole right, so I’m sort of going ok then lol, I was going to go with

Plant Magic Plus Soil​

But I wasn’t sure, was worried about the over watering thing so I decided on the one iv got

You'd be fine going straight into a 3 gallon imo but you could go into a 1 gallon first. Depends if you go with a 3 or 5 gallon final pot. Your plant will be fine once it starts getting some food.
Ok, I was thinking the 3 gallon for my final pot but I’m just winging it here, yous know best so I will follow your advice

Back
Top Bottom