High temps in flower

OxRedeye

Hey people how's it going hope all good.. I'm currently in week 7 flower growing gelato 41 from barneys farm. In the last couple of day the temprature outside is hitting 36 and in my gro tent 35 highest its ever been, dimmed both lights down to 400.. its really hot for 3 more days then weather drops to 22 thank god. I'm just really worry about my trichones will they be ok. What would other people do its out of my hands ,, would some people chop early ? Think its 9-10 week flowering period

Hey people how's it going hope all good.. I'm currently in week 7 flower growing gelato 41 from barneys farm. In the last couple of day the temprature outside is hitting 36 and in my gro tent 35 highest its ever been, dimmed both lights down to 400.. its really hot for 3 more days then weather drops to 22 thank god. I'm just really worry about my trichones will they be ok. What would other people do its out of my hands ,, would some people chop early ? Think its 9-10 week flowering period
I wouldn't chop early unless absolutely necessary. I've had temps in the mid 90's F during flower before. Not sure what that is in Celsius. Didn't hurt anything. Just had to water more.

Ditto on Buds Buddy…. If she’s got fresh fluffy pistils then she’s still growing….. I would let her finish up, there’s a crap ton of bud swell in the last few weeks…

Might need to raise your light a few clicks… also if you haven’t already done so - then I’d suggest removing driver from your light and place it outside the tent, it’s just a few screws and no big deal.

welcome aboard

I wouldn't chop early unless absolutely necessary. I've had temps in the mid 90's F during flower before. Not sure what that is in Celsius. Didn't hurt anything. Just had to water more.
Thanks buddy. I proberly never would of cut them early just asking people what they think... I just hate when I open the tent and it stinks can't help but feel like the trichones are evaporating... I can't wait for the winter I've grown to hate the summer lol

Screenshot_20220805-132609_Gallery.jpg

Also dealt with some extreme temps last 35 days here. Averaged 35c a day upto 43c. Ladies were thirsty. Don't skimp on darkness. I'm pushing these Autos at 18 /6 I could probably benefit

Also dealt with some extreme temps last 35 days here. Averaged 35c a day upto 43c. Ladies were thirsty. Don't skimp on darkness. I'm pushing these Autos at 18/6 I could probably benefit 16/8
Thanks bud.. Good luck with your grow bud 43c omg that's hot.. I would just pack up my stuff and call it a day lol. I'm a bit OCD and it don't go well with growing because nothing ever goes to plan or runs smoothly a problem always pops up

lookin' good! 35 C to F ... 95°. should be fine... just make sure they have enuf water.

I just checked Gelato lineage... has lots of hot-weather tolerant ancestors.

I just hate when I open the tent and it stinks can't help but feel like the trichones are evaporating...
You could leave the tent door open while the lights are on. Helps to get the trapped heat out. Whether you can do it depends on your circumstances but there is no rule about growing that forces us to keep the tent flap closed while the heat builds up inside without enough ways to get out.

Back
Top Bottom