Hola Aquaponic Amigos!

Johnny Waterfall

420 Member
here to talk aquaponics, current grow is a chop n flip barrel ponics set up with a secondary grow bed in a 3x3 vivosun grow tent.
20231005_154443[1].jpg
20230730_102707[1].jpg

growing blue whale auto flow fem, a gift from a friend unsure of seed breeder.
aquaponics fish stock 5, 3-4 inch comet goldfish. feed with omega one pellets.
this is the first crop after set up of media bed & bio filters using carrots, cabbage, beets, spinache and romaine lettuce as companion plants.
20230907_101509[1].jpg
week 3
20230927_150306[1].jpg
week 5
week 7
20231005_115817[1].jpg

Hell yeah brother that's a intro 😂 that's how you introduce yourselves :welcome: to 420mag.. I'm not a aquaponic guy but love learning new styles. I'm just about to attempt my first RDWC grow alongside my Coco tent 🤙

Welcome Johnny Waterfall to 420 Magazine , nice start . On my post below is a helpful link for new members plus our sponsors and Contest that started a new month check them out and enjoy.

Hell yeah brother that's a intro 😂 that's how you introduce yourselves :welcome: to 420mag.. I'm not a aquaponic guy but love learning new styles. I'm just about to attempt my first RDWC grow alongside my Coco tent 🤙
thanks Greenvien, i was on here in 2007, alot has changed since then. canadian lic personal medicinal grower since 2005. The 420 forums really helped me see the trees in the green forest.

Welcome Johnny Waterfall to 420 Magazine , nice start . On my post below is a helpful link for new members plus our sponsors and Contest that started a new month check them out and enjoy.
thank you West Hippie, for the guidance, ive been here before in 2007 as a Canadian licenced patient and grower. alot has changed since prohabition days and underground gardens. ive ventured into autoflowers and aquaponics much diferent than photo periods and the timers lights action!v

thank you West Hippie, for the guidance, ive been here before in 2007 as a Canadian licenced patient and grower. alot has changed since prohabition days and underground gardens. ive ventured into autoflowers and aquaponics much diferent than photo periods and the timers lights action!v
I grow photos in DWC and flood & drain , working on a couple CBD (Candida) girls but need to put them in my signature for easy access to the journal. Are you going to start a journal , you’ve got a great start from what I see .

Looking forward to your grow. I have a non-canna aquaponics setup and I found it did pretty well with foliage but not so great with flower so I'm interested in how you navigate that.

Mine is a flood and drain system with a passive bell siphon to cycle the water. One pump and an in-line aeration for the fish.

Your's something like that?

I grow photos in DWC and flood & drain , working on a couple CBD (Candida) girls but need to put them in my signature for easy access to the journal. Are you going to start a journal , you’ve got a great start from what I see .
Hola West Hippie I like your gallery, and will follow you, I started the grow journal Blue Whale in barrelponics.

Looking forward to your grow. I have a non-canna aquaponics setup and I found it did pretty well with foliage but not so great with flower so I'm interested in how you navigate that.

Mine is a flood and drain system with a passive bell siphon to cycle the water. One pump and an in-line aeration for the fish.

Your's something like that?
I just posted the journal > blue whale in barrel ponics,. I use sea kelp and liquid fish fert for additinal nutrients needed. also using a autoflower strain. the bell syphon set up is used in both barrels and I use 2 sumps to keeps good and grey water seperated.

I just posted the journal > blue whale in barrel ponics,. I use sea kelp and liquid fish fert for additinal nutrients needed. also using a autoflower strain. the bell syphon set up is used in both barrels and I use 2 sumps to keeps good and grey water seperated.
Saw it. Thanks.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Johnny Waterfall

Wow, do you get the impression that member are interested in your growing style?
We live off images, do you have any you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

here to talk aquaponics, current grow is a chop n flip barrel ponics set up with a secondary grow bed in a 3x3 vivosun grow tent.
20231005_154443[1].jpg
20230730_102707[1].jpg

growing blue whale auto flow fem, a gift from a friend unsure of seed breeder.
aquaponics fish stock 5, 3-4 inch comet goldfish. feed with omega one pellets.
this is the first crop after set up of media bed & bio filters using carrots, cabbage, beets, spinache and romaine lettuce as companion plants.
20230907_101509[1].jpg
week 3
20230927_150306[1].jpg
week 5
week 7
20231005_115817[1].jpg
Great garden, welcome to 420Magazine my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Gracias Azimuth, for the link up, I speak a little english french and spanish but this forum lingo and set up I am a technosuarus.
You can put the link in your signature to make it easier for folks to find it.

Just click on your avatar at the top of the page, then under the "Your Account" tab click the signature link and you can add a link to the first post in your journal.

Back
Top Bottom