Home Made Aero - Hindu Hash - CFL Grow

Got Blunt? j/k

Like I said, Im not too disappointed with it. Its good quality and I made all that hash, so I wont smoke as much bud. I just grabbed a few grams for me and am letting it sit for the rest of the week in the jars. I want it to finish curing, just figure it is done losing weight. It has been the same weight for a few days now.

My next ones are looking great by comparison. Cant wait =).

Hey gio try the keif / silk screen method for hash making if your into hash next time, i posted some pics of my process on my 1st journal. I have been told its much cleaner & produces a more pure hash if using the correct sized silk screen. That and ice hash are both totally chemical-free alternatives to the butane method - though ice hash is better in larger batches for sure.

Once again, nice harvest, the nug sizes look similar to mine, and it looks quality!

Really like your set-up. Like to make/build a vertical grow myself in the future using pvc tubing. Right now, toteboxes work fine. Sweet deal on the lights. Great harvest btw.

When I cured my 1st harvest I burped my jars 2x/day for 2 weeks, then just 1x/week for another month and now they sit in a dark cool place. The longer the bud sits, the stronger, tastier it gets imo.
My 2nd grow I plan to make alot of hash out of the Columbian Gold and Blue Widow. Once again, great set-up, excellent grow and grow journal

Hey gio try the keif / silk screen method for hash making if your into hash next time, i posted some pics of my process on my 1st journal. I have been told its much cleaner & produces a more pure hash if using the correct sized silk screen. That and ice hash are both totally chemical-free alternatives to the butane method - though ice hash is better in larger batches for sure.

Once again, nice harvest, the nug sizes look similar to mine, and it looks quality!

I have been looking for a clean, efficient, and cheap method of hash extraction. I have done ISO and Acetone before and they leave behind too much garbage. The alcohol is for sure better than acetone, but not really feeling either. The butane is pretty cheap and easy, but is a pain in the ass. I have to set everything up in my backyard and all the neighbors can see. My back yard is backed up to houses that are a higher elevation than mine, as well as being two story, so they can see all my business. I have a card, but would prefer if they couldnt watch me. Looking into buying a house out to Santa Cruz mountains. Being out on some property is a more attractive option. Also Santa Cruz county allows 89 plants per person :thumb:.

I am looking into getting some hash bags for sure and as always, thanks for the suggestions and stopping by.

Yup,nice looking buds!

Thanks bro. Thanks for stopping by.

HEy setup looks awesome always wanted to try that type of setup,

Those nugs look wonderful as well keep up the nice work

Thanks bro. I am building me another one of the aero setups today. Waiting for my girl to wake up before I start running power tools. If I had more time I would take pics and post a tutorial for it. Maybe I still can. If you need directions, let me know and I will walk you through building one.

Really like your set-up. Like to make/build a vertical grow myself in the future using pvc tubing. Right now, toteboxes work fine. Sweet deal on the lights. Great harvest btw.

When I cured my 1st harvest I burped my jars 2x/day for 2 weeks, then just 1x/week for another month and now they sit in a dark cool place. The longer the bud sits, the stronger, tastier it gets imo.
My 2nd grow I plan to make alot of hash out of the Columbian Gold and Blue Widow. Once again, great set-up, excellent grow and grow journal

Fader, thanks for coming by. I think I found the culprit of why my bud tastes like shit. I had a laptop cooler inside my drying tote. I think that dried them too quick and locked in the chlorophyll. This time I will run it w/ no fan.

I cured the same way you did, in the canning jars. I know they will get better as they sit, but I have smoked dried, not cured buds and they are usually okay. They cure makes them better for sure, but it should resemble herb in smell and taste even w/o the cure.

I guess your "drying" time is what I am more interested in. I have the cure down.

My dry time was 9 days hanging in a dark closet w/very little airflow around them. But the closet door is right by the A/C vent and I keep my house temp real cold during the summer so that may have delayed the dry time a bit.

Be interesting to see your upcoming aero-hydro grow. I won't grow any other way except planning a couple clones in soil just to see the time difference and outcome.

Hope ya had a good holiday :thumb:

My dry time was 9 days hanging in a dark closet w/very little airflow around them. But the closet door is right by the A/C vent and I keep my house temp real cold during the summer so that may have delayed the dry time a bit.

Be interesting to see your upcoming aero-hydro grow. I won't grow any other way except planning a couple clones in soil just to see the time difference and outcome.

Hope ya had a good holiday :thumb:

That seems like a litttle long, but as long as it turned out well, cant really complain. I would rather wait a few extra days for the dry than to end up with bad tasting herb.

My next grow is coming along nice. I will be cutting them down in about another week and a half. This round looks great compared to the last ones. I was planning on switching to OGKush, but I fumbled the ball and killed my clones. I am going to have to go in a few days to buy some clones. The irony of it is that I just sold all mine to the dispensary. I figured since I was switching I didnt need them. Oh well, I think that they would have been too hard for me to grow. I am doing research tonight to try to figure out what I want to try. I want something super strong and high yielding.

The holiday was great and Xmas came early for me. My dads friend had some 110v equipment and is using all 220 now, so he let me use it. The deal is use it as long as I want, dont fuck it up and if the bulb burns out I have to buy him a new one. He let me get 600w HPS bulb, ballast, vented reflector, and vortex fan. I was stoked to say the least. I want to see the comparison with same everything in the environment, and nutes, just the different lights for this strain.

Hope your holiday was good too brother. I better go update my other thread, I have neglected it all week.

I got clones I need to get into the grow-boxes before I lose them. Looked at another persons grow journal where they re-generated the plants after harvest. It was a 4 inch stub with about 6-8 branches that had been pruned off. Within a few weeks they all looked as if they were in the 3rd week of veg. Plan to do that w/my single Blue Widow and most dominet Columbian Gold.

I got clones I need to get into the grow-boxes before I lose them. Looked at another persons grow journal where they re-generated the plants after harvest. It was a 4 inch stub with about 6-8 branches that had been pruned off. Within a few weeks they all looked as if they were in the 3rd week of veg. Plan to do that w/my single Blue Widow and most dominet Columbian Gold.

For sure. Then I can find out how it went. Maybe I can do that with one from each strain when harvesting. That way I can keep a mother and cut extra clones. Looking forward to it.

I just switched to a Quantum Bad Boy T-5 (8 bulb) for the same $$$ as my now 2 yo UFO 90. In less than 24 hours I am seeing growth from plants that were doing just ok.

No question you left a lot of gms on the table last grow, and some was light, but low pressure aero was a major factor. Check out my HPA rig.

Hi Giovanni831

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

NICE!! thanks for sharing. How long/ what duration do you feed, I'm starting very similar setup, I want to program the timer for feeding time ON/ OFF. roots just starting to come out the bottom of pots. thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom