Hope your grow is doing good!

Hey growers,
I am Jacky- the newcomer to this forum. :blunt:
Well, you can say a long-time reader of this community but recently joined. This forum helped in many ways during my growing, and wish to get more interesting stuff from you all!

Thanks!!!
Hey @JackyPot :ciao: welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Welcome Jacky to 420 magazine and glad to meet you. I too have learned awful lot from this site and there are a lot of members here that spend a lot of their free time teaching and helping others with problems in the grow. What is so great about this site is that people are friendly and civil to each other rather than rude and demeaning as takes place on some of the other sites.

This is a picture of my backyard garden and the tallest plant in the background is about 8 ft, just pre-flowers so far. Next year should try some autoflowers.

IMG_20220721_074335662.jpg

Welcome Jacky to 420 magazine and glad to meet you. I too have learned awful lot from this site and there are a lot of members here that spend a lot of their free time teaching and helping others with problems in the grow. What is so great about this site is that people are friendly and civil to each other rather than rude and demeaning as takes place on some of the other sites.

This is a picture of my backyard garden and the tallest plant in the background is about 8 ft, just pre-flowers so far. Next year should try some autoflowers.

IMG_20220721_074335662.jpg

Nice... look like your plant is really doing well!!

Any secret tip that you'd like to share with us?? ;)

No secret methods for this 2022 grow Jackypot, just fortunate I suppose. Like you Jackypot i am thankful and appreciative that there is a site such as this with so many friendly people who are willing to take the time to share their knowledge with others to help them have successful grows with minimal problems.

I do add a lot of mulch that I get free from the city which is made mostly from leaves and grass clippings and think that helps hold moisture in the soil as I turn it under rather than leave it on the surface. For the first time ever have tried a bit of granular tomato fertilizer and epsom salt although not really certain that adding these made a difference compared to other grows not using it.

It has been quite warm and dry here for the last several weeks so have watered them daily which I normally do not do. I really enjoy being around and taking care of these plants much more than the tomatoes and other vegetables in the garden.

No secret methods for this 2022 grow Jackypot, just fortunate I suppose. Like you Jackypot i am thankful and appreciative that there is a site such as this with so many friendly people who are willing to take the time to share their knowledge with others to help them have successful grows with minimal problems.

I do add a lot of mulch that I get free from the city which is made mostly from leaves and grass clippings and think that helps hold moisture in the soil as I turn it under rather than leave it on the surface. For the first time ever have tried a bit of granular tomato fertilizer and epsom salt although not really certain that adding these made a difference compared to other grows not using it.

It has been quite warm and dry here for the last several weeks so have watered them daily which I normally do not do. I really enjoy being around and taking care of these plants much more than the tomatoes and other vegetables in the garden.

Sounds good!! :goodjob:

Hope so I also find some unique techniques and ideas here!

Back
Top Bottom