Hot Hot Hot!!!

zeroday

Folks, what would you consider too hot for cannabis plants. My tents are running at around 83F when lights are on. My Central Air busted the day before this heat wave hit the U.S. Northeast. I do have an AC unit in the room, but it isn't keeping up. Central air will be fixed Tuesday (had to order a part). Then the tents will get back down to 76F when lights are on.

Thoughts?

That is fine. I wouldn't worry about low 80s. Just keep your rh up to where it's supposed to be for your stage of growth.

Thank you groovy doods.

RH is at 68%, which is high. One batch is in late veg, one is in early flower. I'm not too worried about RH with those. The third batch is about 30 days into flower. 68% RH is high, but the buds aren't huge yet, so I'm not super worried. I have a shit ton of air blowing on the plants, and the exhaust is on non stop. If I turn the De-humidifier on, that only creates more heat that the protable AC unit can't keep up with.

Anyway, central air will fix both Humi and Heat. I actually have to put Humidity back into the air when the central AC is on.

Everyone be as Groovy as Groovy can be! Hope you are all having a great evening!

Has anyone ever come across a portable AC unit that does a great job of handling heat and humidity in a 10' x 20' space? I have been saving money for a new light (I think my viparspectra is dieing). I might use that money for a new AC unit. The one I have sucks.

Depending where you are in the world you can pick them up for around £100/300 - $200-400 sounds a lot of money but it helps so much in the long run.

68 is a little high but if you have a good intake that should sharp sort that :).

Back
Top Bottom