How are these ladies looking, about week 4 of flower? My 1st indoor grow

Using fox farm big bloom,buds&blooms, beastie bloomz, Edson salt,ph right at 6.5. Tap water live in the country setting so have pretty decent water! Spider farmer 1000, also 9 grow lights for supplemental lighting that are the good Home Depot feit grow led lights, 5 gallon buckets for final pot stage, fox farm soil, temp around 74-80 degrees, let’s see everyone’s DIY grows!!

Attachments

• 2320DA5B-4133-489D-AB63-CC99B2D48D6A.jpeg
    2320DA5B-4133-489D-AB63-CC99B2D48D6A.jpeg
    998.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 79A1B313-AF1F-493A-91E9-F32C4EB8F113.png
    79A1B313-AF1F-493A-91E9-F32C4EB8F113.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 125
  • 7A4890CF-EE9F-4543-AB5C-B6495D729385.jpeg
    7A4890CF-EE9F-4543-AB5C-B6495D729385.jpeg
    654.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 4BAF34E0-F1F2-494E-8FA2-2EE27BF37463.jpeg
    4BAF34E0-F1F2-494E-8FA2-2EE27BF37463.jpeg
    988.5 KB · Views: 107
They look very healthy. Probably the most viney I’ve ever seen.
Have you had your lights up that high this whole time?
You might have issue when they start packing on weight, so you might look into a vertical trellis and start tying them up like grapevines.

You might have issue when they start packing on weight, so you might look into a vertical trellis and start tying them up like grapevines.
Well thank you I’m pretty excited being they look pretty frosty already! I’m not at week 4 just yet I have 5 more days to go, but I also vegged them out for wayyy to long in most opinions I’ve been given which is one learning curve on my end, but in my opinion the longer you wait even in veg you’ll end up with a much heavier yield! Yeah I mean on your question about the lights I’ve pretty much had the top colas about 5-7 inches from the light their whole life, but used fluorescents during the first couple weeks of veg. But I never thought about that vertical trellis good advice! I have just a regular trellis but tried putting it in the grow, but these things grew like monsters from hell lmao so I’ve been basically jimmy rigging them all as they start to pack weight!!

Ohh plus I have a good fan blowing constantly on the top of the lights and just over the top colas! Might be reason why their doing good without burns. Directions say 12-18 inches from top of plants but I think that’s just with out using a fan. I tried it without the fan just for a couple hours and the light got so hot to the touch it left a scar!!

I’d get some solid trellis like chicken fence, lean it vertical, and carefully bend/massage them into S formations. You could have suppercropped them to help with the vertical growth.
I usually hold mine 2-3 months in veg. More roots, bigger buds, so whoever said you begged too long should have told you able training. Lol!
I have a couple of good links in my sig. You can use the same “massage” technique as you do in supper cropping, minus the folding over part, but when you do that, it sends the hormones back down to the lower parts of the plant to help them catch up.

Ohh plus I have a good fan blowing constantly on the top of the lights and just over the top colas! Might be reason why their doing good without burns. Directions say 12-18 inches from top of plants but I think that’s just with out using a fan. I tried it without the fan just for a couple hours and the light got so hot to the touch it left a scar!!
I was actually thinking they were too high during veg causing them to stretch so high.

I’d get some solid trellis like chicken fence, lean it vertical, and carefully bend/massage them into S formations. You could have suppercropped them to help with the vertical growth.
I usually hold mine 2-3 months in veg. More roots, bigger buds, so whoever said you begged too long should have told you able training. Lol!
I have a couple of good links in my sig. You can use the same “massage” technique as you do in supper cropping, minus the folding over part, but when you do that, it sends the hormones back down to the lower parts of the plant to help them catch up.
When you say super crop is this what you mean? I have one plant growing outside right now and I bring it in a different room than the 5 plants I just put pics up of when it’s time for bed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
You need about 3 of those lights
Trust me big learning curve. I’m pretty impressed with the LED I got and I’m already planning for the 4000 they have. Just use this 1000 for veg room instead. I wasn’t really planning on having so many plants but it’s hard to say no to one once their up and away! And as time progressed I started buying a couple supplemental lights until I reached 9 lol should have just invested in the bigger spider farmer in the bigging, but can’t complain about what I’ve put into them already just means the next grow will be more exciting to watch progress!

When you say super crop is this what you mean? I have one plant growing outside right now and I bring it in a different room than the 5 plants I just put pics up of when it’s time for bed!
No. It’s when you bend the tops completely over. Check out the link I have. With you plants being so tall, you might look into it and topping multiple times.

Trust me big learning curve. I’m pretty impressed with the LED I got and I’m already planning for the 4000 they have. Just use this 1000 for veg room instead. I wasn’t really planning on having so many plants but it’s hard to say no to one once their up and away! And as time progressed I started buying a couple supplemental lights until I reached 9 lol should have just invested in the bigger spider farmer in the bigging, but can’t complain about what I’ve put into them already just means the next grow will be more exciting to watch progress!
Check out our led sponsors. (Not naming names again)
Members get discounts.

Ya

That one light isn't even hitting the side plants, let alone the littles on the ground
I tried to get them closest to the top colas as I could
No. It’s when you bend the tops completely over. Check out the link I have. With you
No. It’s when you bend the tops completely over. Check out the link I have. With you plants being so tall, you might look into it and topping multiple times.
yeah I just looked over that link. I was going to experiment on that a little then got pretty nervous doing it!

Back
Top Bottom