How early can I take a tester?

Probably be fine tho. Hear a loud crash n bang frick I thought it was lights at first. Thank goodness just the clones. They were flowering though :(

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya I tried that but didn't work out for me. Some colas are a few inches taller than the others so I tie down for flatness. It was heavily tied down but then I untied it, some reason for it but can't remember. Oh ya so I could open the lid on growbox to check dirt for irregularities like mildew er whatevs. ( since it's been sealed for 3 1/2 months )

Have you used those bubble hash bags?

Worth their weight in hash! Getting kick asss hash from mostly waste products is so rewarding. Also look into the little washing machines the grow shops sell that so most of the work for you. I'll switch over to them once my bags are beyond repair.

i no a man that uses his bowl trimmer, he put a fine course mesh so it would catch it and he gets a fair amount when he harvests.
he doesnt use bubble bags anymore as the trimmer takes a good 80-90% of it

Zero grow shops where I live. Closest one is 3 hours away

You can order them online as well. If you have some skills and are worried about ordering them, you could make your own. @ 3 hours away, man, I'm pissed that I have to travel 15 minutes to my 2 local ones. :)

A trimming tray would be sweet too. Forget her name but watched her videos on YouTube. Lil crystal catcher while she's trimming. She got quite a bit off what she had to trim

Back
Top Bottom