How early can I take a tester?

flatlander77

I understand how it works for the most part with thc production but so here's the thing. I'm out of money and smoke, next Friday is a long ways away. Got one that's probably 4-6 weeks from finished but has been in flower for 8 weeks. I've been spotlighting one branch for this exact reason ( shoulda been chopped in week 3 since it's 18 inches ish from the main canopy ) it's got all clear trichomes and most have a bubble or head or whatevs. About 1/2 red hairs.( so yes very early ) If I dry it and roll a big joint ya think she'll do the trick?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: How early can I take a tester

420-magazine-mobile814037855.jpg

Re: How early can I take a tester

I'm vaping the first of some early bud right now , what I do for instant weed is snip off a bottom bud remove the bulk of the stalk and scissor it finely for air drying.

If a fan is used air drying can be as quick as 8 hrs

Or sometimes if in a big hurry the scissored bud goes under a flexible clip on light bulb for an hour , the taste basically gets destroyed but it works well in a pinch

In my case the plants are at 6 weeks so the high is bright and energetic , quite nice. I like it

Nah, smokes er up last night. Taste wasn't great, kinda minty but hey, for a fresh pick dried in the microwave it got me pretty ripped. The lil nug was just a little popcorn. It made up about 1% of the popcorn buds. ( I left it alone after stripping it down on week 3 so lots of small buds, hundreds of em. ) not a chance I'll cut a cola though. Got about 20 that are 10-12 inches long.
420-magazine-mobile854763615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile568233792.jpg

are your small popcorn nugs getting much light? if not or hardily any id chop them to increase yield a little and it saves them juicing on your nutes but thats my oppinion.

yeah the taste is never nice i tried one in an oven that still had nutes in to try, NEVER AGAIN would i ever harvest early or without a flush a nearly passed out of the taste and not the high! :rolleyes3:rolleyes3:rolleyes3

Buds don't really need light. Even the undergrowth that has never in its life seen direct light are developing evenly. I thought about cutting them for just that reason but they keep getting bigger so screw it, they can stay. If it becomes to much of a pain in the butt to trim up then it can go into the hash mix.
Have you used those bubble hash bags?

They probably will be airy n whatevs. All depends on my yield as to what I'll do with them. I'm hoping to get 6.5 ounces but I have no clue what it'll actually give me. First grow so ....

Mind the mess. I had a little accident last night. From fricken 12 clones all knocked over, broke spotlights, ugh.... untied she's 3x4 and 4 feet out of container. Topped twice and a whole bunch of supercropping

Gunna tie her back down after I get the mess cleaned up. Pissed I had to turn the lights on for 10 minutes, probably shocked her. Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom