How long will it take to fully grow and how many grams can I have from it?

Smallw

420 Member
How long it will take to Fully grow and how much grams Can i have from it?

16310203367976323319799830808218.jpg

do you think it will be ready at the end of september?
Not September of 2021. ;)Like @skunksa mentions in his message, that plant can have 8 to 12 more weeks before it is ready. September has about 3 and half weeks left and it will be October. Figure it might be ready sometime at the beginning of November or even around the middle of November.

I figure that it will produce up to 5 grams based on what it looks like right now.

Is it an auto? How old is it now?
I see that VetSmoke jumped in with two very important questions that when answered can allow the group to give you some tips on getting a little larger plant.

It was a gift from friend i dont Remember what strain it is, 2 months old. She almost died first month but i fixed her somehow. Thank you All for reply

Give it more light (and 18 to 20 hours of light per day), a bigger pot, more - and, possibly, better - soil that drains well, and feed it as and when it needs nutrients... and there's a good chance that you will be able to harvest more than a few joints worth of bud from it. It appears to be reasonably healthy, just somewhat lacking in the basics.

Shouldnt i switch it to 12/12 hours per day?

Oh. I assumed, because of its small size and general lack of development, that - since it was already flowing - it was an autoflowering strain.

If it's an autoflower, run your lighting at 18 to 24 hours per day (my suggestion would be 18 or 20, probably the latter). If it's a photoperiodic plant, and you want a decent yield, switch back to 18 hours of light per day. Or, if you're merely growing it as a somewhat interesting houseplant, lol, and don't care about yield... then, sure, go ahead and keep your light schedule at 12 on / 12 off.

Thank for response. I dont have uv light or something like that i just leave it on balcony/window on sun All day. So i should put it in bigger pot? I dont even use aby nutrients nothing just leave it on sun and water sometimes

Oh, man. I'm out of time and need to head out the door. Here, this will get you started:

And, hopefully, someone has time to give you a quick and dirty primer on growing one's first cannabis plant.

So perhaps 2 weeks at around 18/6 (or more like from rise and shine to an hour or so before bedtime) might be sufficient before putting them on 24/7 for actual revegging?

Just saw comment that you don't have a grow light. You don't absolutely need grow lights. Compact or tube fluorescents work. Standard LED light bulbs work better. Official grow lights work best. You want the highest wat equivalent you can get with yellow spectrum around 2500K for flower or blue spectrum around 6500K for veg. Pick up a clip light, and a Y socket so you can plug in 2 100wat LED bulbs and plug the light into a timer. Keep the bulbs 4-6 inches away from the tops. Set the timer for 18 hours on and 6 hours off.

From fist stamen to harvest is at least 7 weeks and a lot of strains go up to 12 weeks but 8 is the norm. Trichomes are the best indicator but reading the stamen I would say up to 1 more week will yield lower THC higher carbenoid giving a upbeat energetic high. Another 2-3 weeks the stamen will darken from white to another color and will yield higher THC but lower cabinoids, giving a stronger high but more couch lock. General rule is when you think it is ready wait a week to offset anticipation rush.

From fist stamen to harvest is at least 7 weeks and a lot of strains go up to 12 weeks but 8 is the norm. Trichomes are the best indicator but reading the stamen I would say up to 1 more week will yield lower THC higher carbenoid giving a upbeat energetic high. Another 2-3 weeks the stamen will darken from white to another color and will yield higher THC but lower cabinoids, giving a stronger high but more couch lock. General rule is when you think it is ready wait a week to offset anticipation rush.
Thanks, by photo that i took how long you think should i wait ? She look Nice i want to do cookies from her.

Right now you look like early harvest. That is an uplifting head high. If you wait you will get more of a body high. Waiting may add a little to yield as well, but again, more of a body high. If you are turning this into butter you don't need to cure the bud. Just hang upside down for 7-10 days in a dark place to dry and release some of the chlorophyll. Decarboxylate in the oven, slow simmer in butter, then strain. Add water ,stir, then freeze. The water, chlorophyll and plant flakes will sink to the bottom and freeze solid. Canabanoids and tenpins bond and float with the butter. Scoop the butter off the block of ice. Spread 1/4 teaspoon on bread, eat and wait to figure out dosing.

In looking at the last pictures you've got something going on with the leaves, almost looks like bug damage (thrips?). It's an auto, so repotting is iffy, but I think I'd do it, bigger pot, better soil. You're not going to get much out of that plant regardless of what you do. Window light is not enough, particualrly this time of year when the sun is getting lower, the phtoperiod is short, and the quality of sunlight is reduced. Invest in a tent/light system, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the results. At a minimum you need decent lighting. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom