How long will it take?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all you lovely humans in in need of some valuable information concerning filling out a 2x4 tent scrog as I'm a little pushed for time.

So I'm going to be using a 19L oxy pot in a 2x4 specifically for yield, the reason for yield is it will be my last grow for a little while as I'm currently under going some hospital treatment and won't have the time unfortunately.

I will be growing either Northern Lights or Northern Lights x Big Bud which is another ask on opinions to which one to go for and which sees bank people suggest.

I preferably need to finish off around 1st-15th of December so yeah just a little pushed for time.

Training techniques or simply keep bending?

Its 122 days from today I'm roughly thinking, 7 days for delivery, 7 days for sprouting and taking root in the Rockwool cube then 30-35 days from then till flip, is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

I can go at most 5-6 weeks after germination but having said that Northern Lights does tend to be a good and semi fast grower in veg with coco so I imagine it would be faster being in those oxy pots?

It depends how much you want to fill that 2x4 scrog.

122 days total
-63 days flower
-7 days seed shipping
-3 days germination
=49 days veg
and I would use all of it.

Just my opinion. I'm growing dwc in a 4x4 scrog. It took me 68 days from seed to fill her, check out my journal or the daily photo gallery in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom